NYC's KTU World Premieres Monster

joemjni1

Proud Member
KTU, the first station to world premiere YRMW debuted Monster tonight. It's unclear if they were playing another track from Michael, or the official second single. The DJ had high praise, calling the track HOT! No surprise, HMH is currently in heavy rotation at the station (#6 most played song of the week).

^ Great to hear. I'm told it's a lockdown between Monster and Hollywood Tonight for the next single.

"K.... T.... U..... YOU ROCK MY WORLD!" ahahaha who else remembers that? :D It's the only copy I had for a while :p .

ahahaha that's awesome! I wish I still had it- it got lost :p . When my friend and I first heard it, we didn't know that KTU was a radio station (we're from the west coast, so there's no KTU here), so we thought it was part of the song lol . We were thinking KTU was short for something like PYT and we couldn't figure it :D good times :p .

^ Great to hear. I'm told it's a lockdown between Monster and Hollywood Tonight for the next single.

I like Monster, but I think it drags just a tad bit, so it would be difficult to dance to. HT is a better track, imo, though both are good.

Sony probablly thinks "OMG Fiddy Cent," though, and will pick it instead.

:(

Monster is AMAZING ,,, ppl will get crazy about it !# 1 for sure !

MONSTER HAS great potential! It is MICHAEL at HIS best: radio will eat this up but it needs to be released before the album.:punk:

Behind the Mask needs to be released. After that they can do what they want. I think the album will have not more then 3 sigles. And thats unlikely.

Hollywood tonite next and Behind the mask as summer single, perfect. the rest is not needed.

KTU, the first station to world premiere YRMW debuted Monster tonight. It's unclear if they were playing another track from Michael, or the official second single. The DJ had high praise, calling the track HOT! No surprise, HMH is currently in heavy rotation at the station (#6 most played song of the week).

so is Monster really a good song? I haven't heard it yet.. The only song I've heard is 'Hold My Hand'

Hollywood Tonight is far better!!!!, but The best is Slave to the Rhythm...

I agree. STTR would have been Number 1 all over the world for sure!

But I too think that Monster is suitable for a single release. 50 Cent is on it so a lot more people would buy it. But I still don't like the song...

No coments.
It's amazing how this album has devided fans.

I AM IN LOVE With HOLLYWOOD Tonight... I've been listening to it and The whole thing just KILLS!

Monster...Man, MIKe did it on that one...I love it!

I was thinking Another Day would have been a good 2nd single but Hollywood Tonight is stronger... Maybe i think that cuz I've been listening to Another day for a year now... hmmm...

anyways, Thankyou! :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

I think that Hollywood Tonight is better choice. I think that Hollywood has potential to top the charts in US.

Back