NYC - Kiss FM 98.7 Presents - "The Michael Jackson 52nd B-Day Cruise Celebration" on 8/28

billyworld99

Proud Member
HI MJ FAMILY OF FANS WORLDWIDE:

GET ON THE FLOOR and Dance with our BELOVED MJ:

Michael Jackson GET ON THE FLOOR live at the o2 (Fan made)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8DnyksE-E&feature=related

Celebrate MJ's 52nd B-DAY Weekend with a BLAST in NYC! See you there!

NYC is Celebrating MJ's 52nd B-Day in Style with 2 Big Events:

1). Saturday, 08/28/10

98.7 KISS FM Presents: The Michael Jackson Birthday Cruise, hosted by Shaila & DJ Qua

http://www.987kissfm.com/SummerSoulCruises2010.aspx

TICKETS $25.00
AVAILABLE AT
Purchase Tickets 7:00PM Cruise
Purchase Tickets 10:00PM Cruise
OR BY CALLING 1-866-811-4111
Saturday, August 28, 2010 7:00PM
Saturday, August 28, 2010 10:00PM

Your favorite radio diva is closing out the summer with a party to remember! Join Midday Hostess — Shaila — as she celebrates the end of a fantastic summer with a night on the Hudson. Put on your dance shoes as we honor the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, leading into the anniversary of his birthday. The King would have been 52 on August 29, 2010. Remember his amazing contributions to music and keep his legacy alive through the continued enjoyment of his great talent. DJ Qua Won’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough!!!

Patrons must be 21 years and up.

2 cruises: 7:00 & 10:00PM
Queen of Hearts Cruise Boat
Pier 40 @ Houston St. & West Side Highway

Re: NYC - Kiss FM 98.7 Presents - "The Michael Jackson 52nd B-Day Cruise Celebration" on 8/28

do they have permission from estate if not then we need to inform them.

Re: NYC - Kiss FM 98.7 Presents - "The Michael Jackson 52nd B-Day Cruise Celebration" on 8/28

It's celebrating his birthday?

do they have permission from estate if not then we need to inform them.

I think they will pay all the roalties etc.... like radiostations usually do when they arrange music festivals. as for the permission, do they really need it cause it's not like they are going to sell merchandise with Michael's image?

you are right JMie...........as long as mj3 getting their cut ,i am fine.

I just bought 10 tickets and will be taking my friends along. I am going for the 7pm cruise, so I hope to meet many of you.

I am going for the 10pm cruise with two friends (also fans from Moscow). So if anybody from here is going as well, let's meet :)

This sounds great. I'll do the 7 pm cruise

This sounds great. I'll do the 7 pm cruise

Hey I wish there was a way we could all meet up--the 7pm group and the 10pm group. It should be fun to see who is an MJJC fan on the cruise though.

BUMP!

I have a group in NYC of Michael fans and just wanted to let those of you who wanted to meet other fans, for the cruise and for other events in the future... check the group out! We are going on the 7pm ride!

It would be a shame to go alone, when we could go as an MJ fam!
http://www.meetup.com/legacyofloveMJ/

BUMP!

I have a group in NYC of Michael fans and just wanted to let those of you who wanted to meet other fans, for the cruise and for other events in the future... check the group out! We are going on the 7pm ride!

It would be a shame to go alone, when we could go as an MJ fam!
http://www.meetup.com/legacyofloveMJ/

Hi Paisley, I have a group of 10 that will be going on the 7pm ride as well. How can I recognize your group. I would love to meet you all.

First of all his estate isn't getting anything KissFM always supported MJ its going down me and my team will be crying our eyes out on that day I won't be able to go but my girls are going along with my auntie who is the biggest MJ fans KissFm been planning this cruise sense last year but many of the radio hosts who met MJ in person were still in morning they are celebrating his life, jamming to his music and every one will have a chance to get on the mic and express how they felt about MJ. Harlem NY is throwing something real big for MJ on the street on 125th between 7th and 8th ave they trying to go so hard as getting a street in NYC named after him. Everyday i walk these streets out here they play MJ music and video's every day on the streets when I go shopping I see his pictures in stores and in restaurants its so heart breaking out here for real I find my self getting depress my brother came to visit me last week he brought my sister a picture of MJ in a frame he said he had to because every one was buying one he started crying. This brother doesn't understand how much he is missed around the world so my love goes out to anyone who is going to celebrate MJJ life.

First of all his estate isn't getting anything KissFM always supported MJ its going down me and my team will be crying our eyes out on that day I won't be able to go but my girls are going along with my auntie who is the biggest MJ fans KissFm been planning this cruise sense last year but many of the radio hosts who met MJ in person were still in morning they are celebrating his life, jamming to his music and every one will have a chance to get on the mic and express how they felt about MJ. Harlem NY is throwing something real big for MJ on the street on 125th between 7th and 8th ave they trying to go so hard as getting a street in NYC named after him. Everyday i walk these streets out here they play MJ music and video's every day on the streets when I go shopping I see his pictures in stores and in restaurants its so heart breaking out here for real I find my self getting depress my brother came to visit me last week he brought my sister a picture of MJ in a frame he said he had to because every one was buying one he started crying. This brother doesn't understand how much he is missed around the world so my love goes out to anyone who is going to celebrate MJJ life.

Aww I really hope they are successful in naming a street in NYC after Michael. How great that would be.

It's cool that NYC is showing MJ so much love..

Hi Paisley, I have a group of 10 that will be going on the 7pm ride as well. How can I recognize your group. I would love to meet you all.

Hey Petrarose,

are you all going as part of a fan club?

let's exchange phone numbers or something. i am not sure what i will be wearing yet but, maybe a day or two before i can tell you so you can look out for us! :cheeky:

Hey Petrarose,

are you all going as part of a fan club?

let's exchange phone numbers or something. i am not sure what i will be wearing yet but, maybe a day or two before i can tell you so you can look out for us! :cheeky:

Hi Paisley, No I am not going as part of a fan group. I bought a batch of tickets and I am taking 9 personal friends along who know I love MJ and they enjoy his music too. I will be wearing a strapless, full length blue and white dress with shells, with a picture of MJ surrounded with flowers somewhere on my chest. So if anyone else sees me say hi.

I'm going to the 7pm cruise. I can't wait!

me too!!!!!!!!

is everyone here wearing something Mj related? I have no idea what to wear :)

I think maybe I will wear a fedora and an MJ pin, but not sure yet.

WOW! See you are everywhere Michael!More than ever, mesmerising us all! We will ALWAYS celebrate you, you are not gone beautiful beloved...you can never be gone...rest and rejoice in the glorious Heavens while this world keeps you alive in its heart with L.O.V.E...hope to meet you very soon sweetest angel...

okay i will be wearing a sequined billie jean jacket :)

iWill be going on the 10p.m. cruise. I'LL be wearing the Black jacket with the gold all around it and the gold belt :)

Back