Now this really is taking the p***!

bowen9999

Proud Member
Apologies if this has already been posted... I did a search but couldn't see it.

http://lalive.com/content.php?section=promos&page=michaeljackson

Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT

Celebrate the Global Launch of Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT at the new Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Stadium 14 by attending a special advance screening to the highly anticipated film.Tickets for the special advance screenings go on sale exclusively at L.A. LIVE on Sunday, September 27th at 12:01 AM.

These first Public Screenings will start at 9 PM on October 27th on each of the 14 screens of the new Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Stadium 14.

L.A. LIVE is the only location worldwide where Michael Jackson’s biggest fans can buy tickets in person for the special advance screenings.

Be the first to buy tickets and be the only fans to have the opportunity to receive one of the special London concert commemorative lenticular tickets which were inspired and designed by Michael Jackson.

The first 500 fans to line-up and purchase two tickets will receive an authentic, one-of-a-kind THIS IS IT lenticular concert ticket from the London concerts which were inspired and designed by Michael Jackson. (Limit one commemorative ticket for every two movie tickets purchased.)

I'm just so incensed that they are going to give away 500 tickets for free when they've stitched up mourning fans for £75 a pop!!! Unbelieveable!

i knew they would give the remaining tix away , i just f'n knew it!!!

They need to get the rest sorted first! We PAY for those tickets but 500 people get them for FREE! Forgive my language but it's f-ing ridiculous, who do I contact about this?

why would they just GIVE them away????
that is not fair especially to those that bought tickets and did not get a refund.

Great -_-
Fans ain't worth shit to them. Why don't they just give everything to haters so they can sell it to us and mock along?!

I havnt even recieved my PAID FOR tickets yet. I'll bet thise dicks getting them free get them first.

Again, Fuck AEG.

big fat TUT!!! we always get screwed over

Oh my Gosh.

This is MESSED UP.

Maybe I was right to get the refund after all.

Last edited:
I'm so glad I went for the refund - you poor guys who are waiting for tickets, this is such a bad way of doing business.

what else are they gonna do with them?

Give them to people who paid for them and who are still waiting to get theirs? If I understood correctly they started to print tickets only after they knew how many they had to print ie how many chose the ticket instead of the refund. If that's the case, they don't have any extra tickets they have to get rid of (and even if they had started to print the tickets earlier, those tickets had the seat and row numbers printed on them and I doubt they're giving out those).

Last edited:
what else are they gonna do with them?

they could always give the fans a chance (who were not fortunate to get a ticket from the beginning) to buy them....this would be so much better than just giving them away. I was not able to get a ticket..so I would buy one if they were offered for sale.

they could always give the fans a chance (who were not fortunate to get a ticket from the beginning) to buy them....this would be so much better than just giving them away. I was not able to get a ticket..so I would buy one if they were offered for sale.

Sadly AEG dont have kind hearts hun thay just want Money Money and thay dont care about fans thats from wat i can see :cry: x

I am not really pleased by this, but at least they will be going to die hard fans who are queuing up for pre-sale TII cinema tickets.

Still, I think AEG are doing the wrong thing here. I think it shows complete disrespect for the fans who opted to keep their tickets in lieu of a refund.

its just one thing after another with AEG & Sony. We all got put through the wringer with how the tickets were sold originally what with the lottery on presale etc.And then the debacle with "souvenir" tickets. Now the 2 week time limit on the movie and the crappy one new song and one poem release on the latest "greatest hits" rendition. Not to mention those who went to LA and trying to get limited tickets in the staples centre lottery... on and on it goes. Im disgusted. At what point will we ALL say ENOUGH and boycott them!? They are counting on the fact that we wont have the heart or the guts to do it. They are holding us ransom cant you see!? Playing us for fools. Exploiting the fans. Michael would be heartbroken and disgusted. EVEN IF his kids get some benefit through his estate - for all we know we could be PAYING the people who masterminded his murder. Anyone thought of that!?

is AEG going to lose or gain from Michael's untimely death?

I would be very curious as to what their profits are due to his death, and what they would have been had the shows gone ahead.
I might be feeding the 'murder' plot but it could be that they didn't believe he would complete the shows and forecasted what they might profit if he died.

It sounds outrageous, but then....thats what this whole thing is.

Back