Now that MJ is no longer with us and with the new album being released....

analogue

Proud Member
....it's now very obvious who the true genius was behind Off The Wall to Invincible and it was Michael Jackson. Anyone who says that Thriller was all Quincy Jones or Dangerous was all Teddy Rilley can kiss my ass. MJ was the one who in the drivers seat, MJ was the one who had the final say about which songs would end up being on his albums. Sure MJ did take ideas and suggestions from other people he worked with but he was still the boss.

With MJ no longer with us to put his input onto his albums it's really obvious who the true genius was behind his albums. That's why i think that no matter how many new albums are released now they'll never be as good as the albums MJ made when he was still alive because he's no longer here to put his imput into them

....it's now very obvious who the true genius was behind Off The Wall to Invincible and it was Michael Jackson. Anyone who says that Thriller was all Quincy Jones or Dangerous was all Teddy Rilley can kiss my ass. MJ was the one who in the drivers seat, MJ was the one who had the final say about which songs would end up being on his albums. Sure MJ did take ideas and suggestions from other people he worked with but he was still the boss.

With MJ no longer with us to put his input onto his albums it's really obvious who the true genius was behind his albums. That's why i think that no matter how many new albums are released now they'll never be as good as the albums MJ made when he was still alive because he's no longer here to put his imput into them

I'll have more to say on this matter once the album has been released, but I think that Michael did bring the extra magic to each album.

you are right, Michael would make these new songs upper and upper the best if he was with us physically. they are not the best mode now we all know this. but i just only hope that people who works on these songs and prepare the new albums, are and will be quite loyal to MJ's tape records. forexample, remember the Mexico deposition, we all heard how he made the "The girl is mine" and i have to confess that i love that demo more than the album version.:smilerolleyes::yes:
he did these tape records for these new songs and again and again i hope that those people are loyal to the tape records.

with L.O.V.E.

ps: sorry for my poor English.

:hysterical:

But I totally agree. And, if I may add, we're in for more and more disappointment b/c we're used to very high standards.

Exactly, analogue...

Even though there are some nice songs on that album, ultimately he didn't give his blessings to release any of them, except for maybe "Hold My Hand". I'm not gonna even mention something about the 3 Cascio songs, but the overproducing that happened on this album ruined it, it is obvious he didn't get to put his finishing touches on some of those songs, so producers just came in and did whatever they wished and they murdered them. I don't feel Michael in this album... I only feel a great deal of sadness..

Hello analogue,
Its not now that I 'realize' who the true genius was, I have 'always' 'known' that the true, real and only genius has always been the incomparable Michael Jackson! He has always been the epitome of artistry, the personification of music, the master creator -the one and only King Of Music for all time!
No one, nothing can compare to his extraordinary, Godly, out of this world craetive genius!

I wish Sony/Estate would give us "only" those tracks that Michael 'completed' but never released them not because he did not like them but besause he had even more amazing tracks that finally found a place on his previous great albums. Even if these songs were done years ago, they'd be received with love and enthusiasm from not only die-hard MJ fans but from all music lovers because Michael Jackson's music is timeless! I just hope and pray Sony and the Estate would keep that in mind.

Ultimately I only pray for and want the BEST for Michael's legacy!

i'll go even further. it goes as far back as ABC. just because u are a little kid, doesn't mean u don't have power to be the final influence. whatever he took part in in motown and anything else motown, are truly the difference between night and day, and he is the day, and the reason why motown is remembered and legendary, as it is today. Michael had said, back then, when he was a little boy, that he was in constant fights with brass on what he should do with every song. sure gordy had to give him the chance. but if gordy didn't, and if gordy started motown, without Michael, we wouldn't know what motown is, right now, because it's not enough to be good and talented. you have to have magic. and MJ was the only one with it. nobody even pays attention to MJ's own brothers, without him. some may argue that, but it's easy to see in quiet time. it really isn't who was first, or last. it was who had the magic. there are so many ways to get final influence. Michael was genius enough to possess them, and use them all. and yes...it shows. and yes, him, being compelled, from the beginning, through the days of the Ed Sullivan show, on, to give God props, deserved, not only with the lips, but with the behavior, helped.

Last edited:
Oh dear Jesus...

This thread makes me not want to buy the album (again!). It just feels wrong now. Nobody in this world can work the art of music like Michael. It's just not the same. They can have all the best of today and all the technology but no..Michael was something else...

I certainly never did expect any post-humous album to be better than any of his albums , except for Invincible though. But Off the wall, Thriller,Bad,Dangerous and HIStory are untoppable.

Michael Jackson was the epitome of artistry. I know he worked hard to give us his BEST. Look at all that has happened now. It's all because he is gone. He was the glue holding everything together. It is so obvious to everyone now.

This isnt a Michael Jackson album to me.
It's the Estate album.

Michael Jackson was the epitome of artistry. I know he worked hard to give us his BEST. Look at all that has happened now. It's all because he is gone. He was the glue holding everything together. It is so obvious to everyone now.

This isnt a Michael Jackson album to me.
It's the Estate album.

True...Just like "This Is It" was...

Oh dear Jesus...

This thread makes me not want to buy the album (again!). It just feels wrong now. Nobody in this world can work the art of music like Michael. It's just not the same. They can have all the best of today and all the technology but no..Michael was something else...

In all honesty I feel the same. :(

Back