Now it's my turn to open up...

LindaC781

Proud Member
Please say a prayer for my Aunt Mary. Last night, my nephew Robert (who is one year older than me - single, and lives with my aunt) took my aunt to the hospital. She was having chest pain all night....please say a prayer for her. She's 84, and precious to me. She is on oxygen, but the O2 saturation still is about 90. She is in and out of consciousness....heart disease and heart attack run on that side of the family (she's my mothers sister).

The reason why I mentioned the oxygen level...it's because her heart cells need oxygen to survive. The longer she was without oxygen, the more necrosis could develop on her heart. And that is no good - necrosis means tissue death.

Last edited:
Linda you and your aunt are for sure in my prayers.
If you need to talk,please feel free to reach me here or in msn.
Please let meknow how everything is doing with your aunt ok?
Love you

I hope and pray your Aunt is going to be alright Linda. I'll be back to check later on this evening. Take care.

Hi everyone...I just got back from visiting her. She did have a minor heart attack. She is so stubborn though!! She waited to go to the hospital. I told her, if she has chest pain like that and it lasts more than 20 minutes, she needs to call 911!

Linda, I'm really sorry to hear about your aunt. I'll keep her in my thoughts.

:hug: for you and your family

Back