Now is the right time to release Hold my Hand

cgrimberg

Proud Member
Now, I think the right time is to release the song "Hold my hand" but only with our Michael Jacksons vocals.

Hold My Hand isnt that good of a song, its ok. If they are going to release a recent song it should be a fast song that would remind everyone why Michael is the king!

I wish fast killer song would be released... Incredible quality song that would be happy, but will make everybody cry because of the fact that it's author is no more. I think that it will really remind everbody that Mike was the king and there will be no others.

Are they gonna release the material that Michael was working on?

Good Question. I would think so. And like I said in an earlier post, I think we haven't seen the end of Michael Jackson having a #1 song on the billboard charts. Now is not the time for anything to be released though. Maybe in a year.

i saw in the paper today (i didnt buy it i glanced ha) that apparently jackson had recorded over 200 songs to basically keep the money rolling in for his kids. that sounds like mike, but... its the papers

Ive said a few times that I believe Michael would have recorded songs especially for after his death. It just seems like he would, I would bet my house on it.

hold my hand could be cool, maybe that along with a few unreleased/new material. fingers crossed hey.....still cant believe whats happening though........im so sad

i have heard he recorded 5 new songs and sony want to relase a new song as soon as poss maybe next few weeks - not sure about it being true but i can see sony rubbing there hands in the posibility of how much they could earn :-(

YES RELEASE IT NOW!!!

they can add chris brown, and more stars to the song to add their part

Back