November 19, 2008

Momma Shannon

Proud Member
Good morning everyone. Today will no doubt be a long day waiting and watching for the trial to continue and news on Michael but lets see what else I can find out there...brb

Ok, a whole lotta nothing. There's articles spectulating on MJ and we won't post that kind of stuff so best I can do is some mentionings today...at least so far today anyway...

Grammy Award-Winning Producer David Foster Releases CD+DVD
[SIZE=-1]All About Jazz, PA - 32 minutes ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Having worked with a virtual who’s who of the record business including Barbara Streisand, Madonna and Michael Jackson, Foster’s storied career continues to ...[/SIZE]

Euthanizing 'Total Request Live'
[SIZE=-1]UI The Daily Iowan (registration), IA - 50 minutes ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Michael Jackson without "Thriller"? Like so many forms of media, music videos are now flourishing online. The most watched YouTube video of all time is ...[/SIZE]

Cattle Decapitation Veggie Burgers, plus Assassin Strikes Again ...
[SIZE=-1]San Diego Reader, CA - 3 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]... Strip scenesters like Billy Sheehan, Rudy Sarzo and Tommy Aldridge of Whitesnake and Michael Jackson's groundbreaking female guitarist Jennifer Batten. ...[/SIZE]

OK yeah :unsure:...

JOEL: Pregnant Man Pregnant - AGAIN?? 11/19/'08
[SIZE=-1]WNDU-TV, IN - 5 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]"He" has a beard and muscles - and a voice like Michael Jackson. The press has been salivating over this story. In the past couple weeks since the ...[/SIZE]

Alrighty then lol I'll check back for more updates as the day goes on...

Today in
Michael Jackson History
1991 - Michael Jackson's "Dangerous Gift-Pack" was released.

1996 - Michael Jackson did an interview with Ian "Molly" Meldrum while in Australia. The interview was aired on Australian television.

2002 - In Berlin, Michael Jackson made a brief appearance on the balcony of his hotel. He held his third child, Prince Michael II, over the edge of the second-floor balcony. Later in the day Jackson issued a statement via his lawyer calling the incident a "terrible mistake."

2003 - At a press conference, Santa Barbara District Attorney Tom Sneddon announced that Michael Jackson was wanted under California Penal Code 299a: molestation of a child. Jackson's bail was set at $3 million.

2003 - CBS announced that it was postponing its "Michael Jackson Number Ones" special. The show was planned to air on November 26th.

Last edited:
dam id forgotten about what the last few days mean in mj history until i just read that. i guess if u want to put things into presepctive u only have to look at those headlines. somethings never change though lol *sigh*

The Dangerous gift set? I don't remember what that was, does anyone have a picture?

Thanks Shannon.

Oh man.....

"He" has a beard and muscles - and a voice like Michael Jackson

This media is crazy. That whatever does not talk like Mike. They have the nerve to put that whatever and MJ in the same sentence. WTF?

Thanks Shannon.

Oh man.....

This media is crazy. That whatever does not talk like Mike. They have the nerve to put that whatever and MJ in the same sentence. WTF?
I was about to say the same thing. This idoit just wanted to say Michael name. That man/woman does NOT sound nothing like Michael.

^Terrell, don't get started on this situation regarding whatever that is. I almost vomitted when I first heard about this. Mike has a deeper, sexier voice (not like Barry White's). LOL. That something does not.

LMAO I kinda figured that would be the icebreaker for the day :lol: Why do they always insist on adding Michael's name to off the wall articles like that :unsure:

ugh five yrs ago today life totally sucked......now ominous feelings all over again....cbs is hella wack. if they didn't have csi, they'd have nothing good on.

yes he did. and he never put up a full $3M. u put in ten percent and after a yr and the trial hadn't started, he had to put up another ten percent. so he only put up twenty percent of 3M

so what is it..this schizophrenic media?....they lovvvve mentioning all these producers,(David Foster) just so they can say they worked with a who's who of legendary talent, and include the name Michael Jackson. yet, in the same breath, they lambast MJ. clearly they know they are lying when they say the bad things about MJ, cus they always look for an opportunity to mention his name as a legend in music, via the mention of anyone who ever had the priveledge to work with MJ.(Jennifer Batten). and..more often than not, they mention his name last..which is a way of admitting that he is the world's biggest star.

so...they are see through...

Last edited:
so what is it..this schizophrenic media?....they lovvvve mentioning all these producers,(David Foster) just so they can say they worked with a who's who of legendary talent, and include the name Michael Jackson. yet, in the same breath, they lambast MJ. clearly they know they are lying when they say the bad things about MJ, cus they always look for an opportunity to mention his name as a legend in music, via the mention of anyone who ever had the priveledge to work with MJ.(Jennifer Batten). and..more often than not, they mention his name last..which is a way of admitting that he is the world's biggest star.

so...they are see through...

good point, VNC. its pathetic too...and sad that most ppl cant see through their crap. i saw a special on the pregnant man, and as much as i dont agree with it all, i still wish him(umm..yes...he is consider a guy)and his family all the best. he said he was only following his heart. and i think his voice and MJs sound a bit similar, but its stupid and pointless to compare the 2...they just wanted to make ppl go, "oh theyre right! that means Michael was a woman at first too!"

tisk..sad sad..:(

good point, VNC. its pathetic too...and sad that most ppl cant see through their crap. i saw a special on the pregnant man, and as much as i dont agree with it all, i still wish him(umm..yes...he is consider a guy)and his family all the best. he said he was only following his heart. and i think his voice and MJs sound a bit similar, but its stupid and pointless to compare the 2...they just wanted to make ppl go, "oh theyre right! that means Michael was a woman at first too!"

tisk..sad sad..:(

A lil update...not too much still lol...

Is Beyonce Knowles Steampunking Us?
[SIZE=-1]San Francisco Chronicle, USA - 1 hour ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]... four percent said "It looks like a fun new fashion trend, sign me up," while 96 percent said "Leave the glove-wearing to Michael Jackson. ...[/SIZE]

CD Reviews
[SIZE=-1]Excalibur Online, Canada - 1 hour ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]You know Shivaree has a sense of humour when the artists covered in the album include R. Kelly, Gary Glitter and Michael Jackson. Speaking of Jackson ...[/SIZE]

DJ Zita
[SIZE=-1]SFStation.com, CA - 2 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Michael Jackson, I used to have dance contests with my friends to Thriller. Can’t forget Sade, she taught me about love and I wanted to be her when I grew ...[/SIZE]

All Houston Nightlife is Onscreen at Joystix's Pac-Man Fever
[SIZE=-1]Houston Press, TX - 2 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Michael Jackson's Moonwalker: In hindsight, the plot to this game is really quite unreasonable: Michael, the well-dressed and misunderstood hero (obviously) ...[/SIZE]

Malcolm X Abram: Concert to benefit Red Cross
[SIZE=-1]Akron Beacon Journal, OH - 2 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The evening's showstopper was provided by former Michael Jackson/Jeff Beck cohort Jennifer Batten, who performed an amazing and technically dazzling solo ...[/SIZE]

Music News
[SIZE=-1]Tiger Weekly, LA - 3 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]If asked to name the most important songs of the past 30 years, answers would probably include tracks from the Clash, Michael Jackson, Nirvana, ...[/SIZE]

Can we change the MJJC historic records to say the 2nd floor of the hotel, not the 4th? I mean, that's the truth. The press just thought that 2nd floor didn't sound bad enough, so upped it to 4th and sometimes 5th. (Even though there was no 5th floor....)

I was there in Berlin 6 years ago... :wub:

Ok I just realized it said third son as well :lol: Goes to change history :lol:

Can we change the MJJC historic records to say the 2nd floor of the hotel, not the 4th? I mean, that's the truth. The press just thought that 2nd floor didn't sound bad enough, so upped it to 4th and sometimes 5th. (Even though there was no 5th floor....)

I was there in Berlin 6 years ago... :wub:

i'm not surprised.

meeeanwhillee...u cannnot tell me that Beyonce Knowles does not have an eternal crush on Michael Jackson. lol

hi :waving: i found some good news :yes:;)

here is website:http://www.13wham.com/entertainment...ntent_id=0fe81259-e292-45cc-83d4-6c525c275dad

Michael Jackson Producer Quincy Jones' New Musical Partnership!

400_qjones_081119.jpg

Music legend Quincy Jones, who produced Michael Jackson's classic album Thriller and who won 27 Grammy Awards, is teaming up with a music industry powerhouse!

Quincy is partnering up with Harman International, a designer, manufacturer and marketer of a wide range of audio products for the automotive, consumer and professional markets.

"Creating memorable musical experiences is both my business and my passion," says Quincy. "The value of any production is established when the performers’ true talents are expressed in the studio, the concert hall, or the homes of our shared customers through superior audio equipment. I have long respected Harman systems for meeting this requirement, and I'm pleased to join Harman in celebrating our shared commitment."

meeeanwhillee...u cannnot tell me that Beyonce Knowles does not have an eternal crush on Michael Jackson. lol

Blah. She needs to stop dressing like him and start dressing like herself.

Back