Nov 30~Happy birthday THRILLER!!!

Ankita

Proud Member
The GREATEST selling album in the world turns 28 today:clap:!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :jump:and God bless THRILLER:flowers:!!!We love you :)

Thankyou Michael for the most amazing gifts you have blessed this world with :flowers:We love you more...forever...

LONG LIVE THE KING OF POP:yes:!!!

Last edited:
Happy 28th Birthday THRILLER

michaeljacksonthrillera.jpg

Happy 28th Birthday to the greatest album of all time, Thriller, which was released on November 30, 1982. #1 in '82 & 110 million units later, still #1 today. Congratulations Michael Jackson.​

Re: Happy 28th Birthday THRILLER

:agree:It is the greatest album. Thanks for posting.:flowers:

Happy Birthday Thriller!!!!!!!!

*grabs the vinyl copy out for a special spin*

Happy birthday Thriller!!
Billie Jean is still the best track of all times :)

Cheers to the invincible King of Pop :flowers:, cheers to the greatest album ever-Thriller :jump::clap::flowers:and cheers to the loving, loyal, beautiful global Michael Jackson fan family:flowers:!!!

May Thriller continue to be loved, admired, honoured, recognized, celebrated as the Biggest-selling, greatest, most successful, ground-breaking, influential music album/video ever that changed the course of international music history forever!!!:yes::clap::flowers:
Thankyou Michael...the world loves you and is so grateful and proud of you :flowers::yes::clap:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THRILLER:wub::holiday::woohoo:!!!

HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED ALBUM THRILLER! :woohoo:
The 1st MJ Album I'd ever listened. That's how My L.O.V.E. for you began, with that mesmerizing minifilm and that kickass performance in The Motown 25th Anniversary: Yesterday, Today & Forever.

It will always sound ageless and fresh in my ears!

Happy Birthday Thriller. Such a legendary album in every way.

omgg:bugeyed:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Happy birthday Thriller! Quite simply a masterpiece that will never be topped. Still the world's best selling album 28 years later!

Ok i know im a bit late but......HAPPY BIRTHDAY THILLER!!!!! :birthday:

The GREATEST selling album in the world turns 28 today:clap:!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :jump:and God bless THRILLER:flowers:!!!We love you :)

Thankyou Michael for the most amazing gifts you have blessed this world with :flowers:We love you more...forever...

LONG LIVE THE KING OF POP:yes:!!!

Yeah. Happy 28th Birthday. I remember it seemed like only yesterday when you were born!!

Back