Not why did he die. Why did he live. What did we actually learn from this great man?

SoS

Proud Member
Donations
$15.00
what did you learn from him? I learned what commitment is, he showed me what it looks like, I learned what self discipline is, I learned that love is a feeling

I learned that if you put your mind to it, you can do anything.

Michael was so strong and committed. He decided to achieve things, and he did it.

I learned how to open up my heart from him. I learned from him, that the greatest joy in life, is to give.

I learned compassion and how to love unconditionally. I've always felt Michael was my soul mate. I am feeling pain deep within my soul right now, but deep down inside, I know he is in a far better place. He is free from the darkness and pain of this world.

I just want to celebrate Michael's magnificent life..his music, his talent, his genius and his genuine love of life.

I love you Michael and you will forever live in my heart and soul. :wub:

I've learned that it is indeed possible for the world to come together as a global family. Michael proved it over and over. He is still proving it.

I've learned that it is indeed possible for the world to come together as a global family. Michael proved it over and over. He is still proving it.
Absolutely. The greatest thing he wanted to do. And he did it and is still doing it.

:hug: hay Girl (holding u tight)

I've learned not to take anything for granted
it's better to give than to receive (of course!)
I don't kill bugs. lol. I let them free!
go for ur dreams!
anything is possible
do not listen to what people say about you. stay true in urself! and as long as you know the thruth..it doesn't matter
PASSION FOR DANCE!!!

Back