Not sure how they can be selling this already on E-Bay!!

Hmmm... it does say 2010 and has the release date so maybe if people buy it they'll only get it when it's released. :unsure:

I've just looked on Ebay and the rest of them seem to be preorders so I'm assuming this is the same. Ebay's usually really strict on copyright and any wrong doing will be removed ASAP. Just incase I'm gonna' email the seller and see what they say.

I did not know that you could legally do that on e-bay...ya know sell preorders like that....I thought only official sights could do that like amazon....

I did not know that you could legally do that on e-bay...ya know sell preorders like that....I thought only official sights could do that like amazon....

You can offer pre-orders on eBay IF you meet the following criteria:
- You guarantee that the item will be available for shipping within 30 days from the purchase date. Be sure to clearly state this information in your listing.
- Clearly indicate in the listing that the item is a presale item.
- The handling time specified in your listing should reflect the time from the end of the listing until the item is shipped to the buyer - not the time the item is in your possession. Be sure to specify the correct handling time in your listing.
- In the listing form, you need to use the default font size of 3 so people can easily see these sale terms.

I for my part am very reluctant with bidding on pre-orders on eBay, especially from private sellers - rip-offs are not isolated. I also noticed that in many cases you can get an article at lower prices once it is released. :mello:

Back