Not O/T: So proud of my 6yr old brother!

Jacksonxo

Proud Member
My 6yr old bro, Camron, loves MJ. He listens to his MJ mix cds literally every day, lol. We have like 6 hours of his videos recorded on our DVR that he watches every few nights. He's such a big fan, it's adorable.

Well, a 13yr old neighbor boy came over and was making fun of the fact that he went from the color black to white (ugh, just a clueless kid). My 6 year old brother said matter-of-factly, "He had a skin disease!" and he actually informed this kid about Michael Jackson, I was so proud! hehe. Another 11yr old neighbor likes him too, but is not as big of a fan but also defended him. He said all of his friends listen to Beat It all the time.

I think it's so awesome how his music can be related to anyone of any age group. And that so many young children are just now discovering him and enjoying him. They also will grow up with his music. Keep the legacy alive!

Haha, I can sooo relate to this!!
My 10 year old bro and our neighbor who's a huge mega Michael fan (13) were at our house when one of the kids from across the street came over. They were talking about the world cup, and in the middle of nowhere, Michael suddenly came up in the conversation. The kid who lives across the street started insulting MJ and my bro and our other neighbor (13 year old) totally chewed him up!! By the end of the day, he had nothing else to say about Mike. Kid knew what was best and kept quiet on the topic of MJ =). I'm so proud of both of them for doing that!!

I love stories like this (gives me hope for the future). MJ would be proud. :)

Haha, I can sooo relate to this!!
My 10 year old bro and our neighbor who's a huge mega Michael fan (13) were at our house when one of the kids from across the street came over. They were talking about the world cup, and in the middle of nowhere, Michael suddenly came up in the conversation. The kid who lives across the street started insulting MJ and my bro and our other neighbor (13 year old) totally chewed him up!! By the end of the day, he had nothing else to say about Mike. Kid knew what was best and kept quiet on the topic of MJ =). I'm so proud of both of them for doing that!!

Lol, yay! That is great!

:clap:BRAVO!!!Biggest hugs((()))ever to all these lovely little brothers!!! You guys are doing us all proud:clap:!
Thaaankyou and muuuaaahhh:flowers:!!!

Last edited:
Now there's 4 neighborhood kids over and they're all watching Thriller :)

Hehe. I can hear 'em in the next room going "I love this part!" ha.

Now there's 4 neighborhood kids over and they're all watching Thriller :)

Hehe. I can hear 'em in the next room going "I love this part!" ha.

Just shows kids are watching thriller in the same we kids did back in the 80s.

Props on your brother for tellin off that kid..

Back