Nomination for the Grammy Awards 2010

Bee

Proud Member
I just found this nomination poll (thanks to Melundso) for the Grammy Awards 2010, in which you can add new picks for 'Record Of The Year', 'Album Of The Year' and 'Best New Artist'. Don't know if it's an official poll actually, but just thought I post it here.

Sorry if it's nothing, I couldn't find any official information about whether one is able to vote for nominations.

Vote for your Grammy picks
Who will nab the bids when the nominees for the 52nd Grammy Awards are announced on Dec. 2?
Its been a banner year for music, so there's no clear frontrunner, but there will be plenty of familiar faces in the running for multiple awards.
So far, the drama swirling around this year's nominations encompasses not only who will be recognized, but who isn't eligible and whether or not the Grammy committee will change the rules to accommodate one particularly "famous' singer and songwriter for the coveted Best New Artist category.

Billboard runs down some of the leading contenders - and a few long shots - for the 52nd Grammy Awards nominations. Check back on Dec. 3 and see who made the list - and who didn't.

Vote here:
http://www.billboard.com/#/features/grammy-awards-2010-nominations-preview-1004044467.story?page=2

voted. this site is hornory. lol..sp.

usually if i put just one word in, i am accused of not using enough characters. but with the word 'voted'. that seems to be enough.

MJ wont be nominated for anything.

But I bet he will have a huge tribute.(at least 10 min) during the show.

MJ wont be nominated for anything.

But I bet he will have a huge tribute.(at least 10 min) during the show.

it won't hurt to try and nominate him.

and if there isn't a big tribute, i will be ANGRY.

i think they should show clips of michael at the grammy's over the years, ESPECIALLY in 1984, when he broke the record.

dont u guys think that would be part of a nice tribute?

Back