(NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! THE WINNER ON PAGE 57!!!!!!

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 9 - PAGE 25 / POST

lol Bruce you are right - I always see Baby Be Mine as Rock With You part 2- but it's just...the ballads are so damn good. Someone In The Dark makes me cry every time I hear it, especially now...his voice,like a little boy dreaming in a fantasy world... I always imagine it like that...

And For All Time... it's not a coincidence that it was one of the last released songs in his life...it kinda makes sense. It's so peaceful...makes it clear that Michael will be here for all time really...

And then there are some really epic songs on this album. I mean I am bored of some songs sometimes cause I hear them so often but still...I'll let them stay a bit longer.

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 9 - PAGE 25 / POST

Milan, you know right now it's already hard to vote out songs.
It's almost like voting for who your favourite child is :lol:

Someone in the Dark is absolutely beautiful, I've been listening to it all night after we started talking about it in this thread.

It's like, for me it's already not about voting out what I don't like - it's to vote for what I want most to stay :)

baby be mine

Someone in the dark...its a great song,but i want others to stay longer:)

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 6 - PAGE 16 / POST

i think, we all should support games like that, it is really fun ! even many many fans signed up just to play this game :D.../any game, u have in mind, i will gladly play ! thanks again buddy :)

lady in my life should STay !...someone in the dark

oh really?some fans signed up because of the game?hahahaaa did u mean someone in particular?;)..

baby be mine

hmm...Billie Jean

OMG! :no: :no: :no: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Okay it's hard now and I actually can't vote for any of the songs now because I like them all but I'm going to vote for Someone In The Dark

not baby be mine,pllllleeeease ppl!!!!i am in love with that song!!!and lady in my life???MICHAEL'S BEGGING FOR LOVE?:))oh..i really need to take a COLD shower to calm myself down!:)

Someone in the dark, come on..

counting votes.

ROUND 9 RESULTS:

I hate having to say that the loser is Someone In The Dark.

What the hell is wrong with you guys? :( :( :(

1. SOMEONE IN THE DARK - 12
2. BABY BE MINE - 6
3. FOR ALL TIME - 5
4. THE LADY IN MY LIFE - 2
5. BILLIE JEAN - 1
5. P.Y.T. - 1

ROUND 10

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
2. Baby Be Mine
4. Thriller
5. Beat It
6. Billie Jean
7. Human Nature
8. P.Y.T.
9. The Lady In My Life
12. For All Time

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

18. Billie Jean 2008 (feat. Kanye West)
17. Beat It 2008 (feat. Fergie)
16. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 (feat. Akon)
15. P.Y.T. 2008 (feat. Will I Am)
14. The Girl Is Mine 2008 (feat. Will.I.Am)
13. Got The Hots
11. Carousel
3. The Girl Is Mine (feat. Paul McCartney)
10. Someone In The Dark

I vote for Baby Be Mine.

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 10 - PAGE 27 / POST

For All Time - bored now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI_WEHGv9kI

enjoy the video...it's really beautiful and you should watch it.

Ohh cute video, makes me think of watching Captain EO at Disneyland.
I wish they'd release it in 3D on DVD. That's how it really is supposed to be watched.

Anyway, I'm gonna vote for Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' in this round.
Can't really make up my mind to vote for WBSS or Lady In My Life, but ah well :p

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 10 - PAGE 27 / POST

For All Time

For all Time

Anyway, I'm gonna vote for Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' in this round.
Can't really make up my mind to vote for WBSS or Lady In My Life, but ah well :p
Oh good I thought I was the only one who was going to vote for that.. so my vote goes to Wanna be startin' somethin' as well.

oh, I must have lost a round... someone in the dark is gone???:bugeyed why???:(

My vote goes to Baby be mine!

I vote For All Time. How the hell did you guys manage to vote off Someone in the Dark? :(

For All Time

omg this is so hard omg ummm BABY BE MINE

For All Time.

(Seriously?! Baby Be Mine?? Are you guys nuts or am I?! :eek: )

Now that I feel comfortable voting, I vote for Thriller. Without the video, the song would probably be considered a lame 80's song.

lady in my life.

Last edited:

Thriller

Back