(NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! THE WINNER ON PAGE 57!!!!!!

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 8 - PAGE 22 / POST

that is such a sweet and beautiful song...it is not really a sad song but it is so beautiful it almost brings tears to ur eyes

Aw, no, I really like this song, but out of all of them I like the others more. :(

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 8 - PAGE 22 / POST

TGIM. Paul's voice is blech. Besides I like the demo version better...

Someone in the dark

The Girl Is Mine (feat. Paul McCartney)

The Girl is Mine

SOMEONE IN THE DARK has to go next

The Girl Is Mine

will count votes right after I eat the spaghetti...mmmm... :)

ROUND 8 RESULTS

The loser is The Girl Is Mine.

1. THE GIRL IS MINE - 25
2. SOMEONE IN THE DARK - 6
3. THE LADY IN MY LIFE - 5
4. FOR ALL TIME - 2

ROUND 9

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
2. Baby Be Mine
4. Thriller
5. Beat It
6. Billie Jean
7. Human Nature
8. P.Y.T.
9. The Lady In My Life
10. Someone In The Dark
12. For All Time

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

18. Billie Jean 2008 (feat. Kanye West)
17. Beat It 2008 (feat. Fergie)
16. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 (feat. Akon)
15. P.Y.T. 2008 (feat. Will I Am)
14. The Girl Is Mine 2008 (feat. Will.I.Am)
13. Got The Hots
11. Carousel
3. The Girl Is Mine (feat. Paul McCartney)

Sorry I won't post the video now - I am going out :)

Will find something later...you can add as well,if you find sth fun :)

Who do I vote for? God it's hard...

OK, I love the song... but Baby Be Mine... Damn it... I hate voting sometimes...

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 9 - PAGE 25 / POST

someone in the dark

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 9 - PAGE 25 / POST

lmojackson said:
SOMEONE IN THE DARK has to go next
WTFSloth.jpg

Someone in the Dark is an amazing, AMAZING song!!

I vote for The Lady in My Life.

For All Time

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not Someone in the Dark! Not yet! That is my first Michael memory from my ET record! NOOOOOOOO!!!

I vote For All Time

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 6 - PAGE 16 / POST

awww thanx ! i enjoy doing this, it's fun plus we say all kinds of nonsense all the time and get closer this way :D

i got some more fun games in my mind after this is over,hope you guys will support it hahaha :D

i think, we all should support games like that, it is really fun ! even many many fans signed up just to play this game :D.../any game, u have in mind, i will gladly play ! thanks again buddy :)

lady in my life should STay !...someone in the dark

Seriously, I soooooo wanna vote for PYT, I don't understand why no one is voting for it yet. :(

Someone In The Dark it is then :(

WTFSloth.jpg

lol1d.gif

HAHA-HAAAAAAAAAAH!!!11111111111 :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
Can't... Stop... Laughing... :hysterical:
Best caption ever! Look at his face man, you can truly see how hurt he is, just like he just found out his best friend had sex with his mom or something :hysterical:

Anyway, sorry to disappoint but my vote goes to Someone In The Dark.
It's hurts to vote on that one though, especially when I'm unsure to really vote that one out or Lady In My life.

WTFSloth.jpg

Omg, what the F is that creature?? :bugeyed I swear I've never seen anything like that, lol!

Anyways, my vote goes to Baby be mine.

And how DARE you people vote for Someone in the dark?! And Bruce, you too??? :cry:

Omg, what the F is that creature?? :bugeyed I swear I've never seen anything like that, lol!

Anyways, my vote goes to Baby be mine.

And how DARE you people vote for Someone in the dark?! And Bruce, you too??? :cry:

Aaw Laura, it's a Sloth! :) They can be really cute also!
I know, it hurts to vote for anything right now... :/
But I don't know... I loooove Baby Be Mine, it's like Rock With You Pt. 2 :D

(click to enlarge/fix the dimensions)
2510916713_cce94be616_o.jpg

Aaw Laura, it's a Sloth! :) They can be really cute also!
I know, it hurts to vote for anything right now... :/
But I don't know... I loooove Baby Be Mine, it's like Rock With You Pt. 2 :D

(click to enlarge/fix the dimensions)
2510916713_cce94be616_o.jpg

Nooo, no more pics of that... that... Sloth? It scares me. Even though it looks kinda friendly on your pic, it still makes me feel uneasy somehow. :D

Uh, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on BBM and SITD. I can't even begin to tell you how much I luuuuv Someone in the dark..
When you listen to it in bed, lights turned off.. it's like magic. You're taken to another world, to another reality.. Ahhh :wub:

Someone in the dark :(

Seriously, I soooooo wanna vote for PYT, I don't understand why no one is voting for it yet. :(

Whaaaaaaaaaat? Are you for real?!
That's one of my favorite MJ tracks of all time!

My vote goes to Someone in the Dark again.
I love this song, but I love the others more.

...Baby Be Mine? PYT? Lady In My Life??

Oh man, I have a feeling everything I like is gonna be gone too soon!
Crazy.

For All Time

pyt is epic, i dont know how you'd want to vote for that....totally want to be his pyt, yes i doooooooo...he sounds so damn CUTE

anyway, voting "for all time"

hmm...Billie Jean

Back