No Leg Kick At All!!

h0opman31

Proud Member
Has anyone realized that MJ didn't do even one leg kick through out the whole film? He could've done it during wbss, BT, BJ, SC, etc. But no kick at all. I miss the kick.

you have to remember this was just a rehearsal he was saving his best and classic moves for the full fledged concerts.

You also have to remember that he was 50!

He could do a leg kick at 50? But he can lie on his back and kick his legs in the air.

I learnt after watching This is It that age is no limitation.

He looked like he could have done anything he damn well pleased!

He could do a leg kick at 50? But he can lie on his back and kick his legs in the air.

I learnt after watching This is It that age is no limitation.

He looked like he could have done anything he damn well pleased!

:clapping:

I think i was that taken with him on that big screen i would not have noticed if he had started back flipping i was just frozen i had to go again to take it all in! I think the only time i blinked was during billie jean with the slow motion movement! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

he said, like when he did billy jean , that he was giving them a general idea of what was to come , im sure he would have done those kicks, you remember tina turner had no trouble doing a comeback and she was way older than mj.

I thought he did one during Billie Jean. The camera shot was higher up on him but I thought he did. I can be wrong but that's what I thought I saw something to that.

I thought he did one during Billie Jean. The camera shot was higher up on him but I thought he did. I can be wrong but that's what I thought I saw something to that.

Yes, I think I saw that too. He did it in BJ, but the camera shot didn't show that clearly.

Has anyone realized that MJ didn't do even one leg kick through out the whole film? He could've done it during wbss, BT, BJ, SC, etc. But no kick at all. I miss the kick.

He kicked during billie jean.

Can't we just appreciate that we got to see him performing one last time?

He didn't kick, he lip synced this and that song, it wasn't a full dress rehearsal, there was no moonwalk yadda yadda... at least we got something!

I believe he kicked twice in the end of Billie Jean (one time by each leg). You could even hear dancers reaction to it behind the screen :kickass:

He didn't kick, he lip synced this and that song, it wasn't a full dress rehearsal, there was no moonwalk yadda yadda... at least we got something!

What song did you say he lip-synced?

I believe he kicked twice in the end of Billie Jean (one time by each leg). You could even hear dancers reaction to it behind the screen :kickass:
Yeah, he did do it twice in Billie Jean.

Yeah well, I'm more a fan of the sideways moonwalk (my favourite MJ move), and he did those a lot in TII!:D

No I loved TII.
I know he was just rehearsing and maybe gave it about 30%, but even if this was MJ's 100% at 50 years of age, I would've been quite impressed.
Especially after all he's been through the last couple of years.

MJ proved he was "unbreakable".:punk:

He 100% kicked in BJ, just like what he used to do.

I didn't even notice that, but yeah he didn't do a full out leg kick. Doesn't matter to me, I loved every second of it :D

For those of you who wanted to see a leg kick, hold out for the DVD extra's :cheeky:

You guys must be thinking of a different kick. I dont know if you mean the heel grooving he does or perhaps your thinking of the kicks he does after the crotch thrusting at the start of Billie Jean.

I assumed the main poster meant the main kick he usually did after 'Please allways told me, be careful what you do'.

He didnt do that kick at all in the song. I just watched it and he didnt do that kick once.

MJ does do 2 kicks in Billie Jean. I just came back from seeing it for the 3rd time.

MJ does do 2 kicks in Billie Jean. I just came back from seeing it for the 3rd time.

I think they mean the spaghetti leg not the normal kicks at the beginning of BJ right after the spotlight is going on and before he throws his hat away!
The kick right after "People always told me, be careful what you do"! ;)

You guys must be thinking of a different kick. I dont know if you mean the heel grooving he does or perhaps your thinking of the kicks he does after the crotch thrusting at the start of Billie Jean.

I assumed the main poster meant the main kick he usually did after 'Please allways told me, be careful what you do'.

He didnt do that kick at all in the song. I just watched it and he didnt do that kick once.

I didnt mean the kick after the pelvic trust. I know he did that. Im talking about the "I assumed the main poster meant the main kick he usually did after 'Please allways told me, be careful what you do'."

well, not doing the smooth criminal lean can be understandable. But he shouldve atleast stood on his toes.

I didnt mean the kick after the pelvic trust. I know he did that. Im talking about the "I assumed the main poster meant the main kick he usually did after 'Please allways told me, be careful what you do'."

I thought you were. Yeah your right, he didnt do that. I think everyone else is referring to the kicks at the start of Billie Jean.

I know that a lot of u people are a lil' disappointed because the film This Is It is only a rehearsal and we can't really get Mike to see as we want him to see because of his so sudden death but on the other hand at least we got something and not just something - we have our Michael performing on stage (even if it's only some rehearsals)!
So just try to see it this way and be happy with it cuz' now after his death we all know one thing for sure - he won't ever come back again!...

I agree...Everything he did was special....I'd could watch him sleep and I'd be fascinated....

Back