No emotion in today's music

analogue

Proud Member
Music from 15-20 years ago could take you through so many emotions. Songs back then could make you feel happy, sad, angry etc but with today's music i just don't feel anything, there's just no emotion there. Maby this is just me here but i just don't feel any emotions with today's music

that makes no sense, "music today" isn't a grouped or one controlled trend - there's a lot of great music, not necessarily all in the mainstream (but when was it ever that way whereby every commercial act was high caliber?).

if you don't appreciate the likes of Winehouse, Coldplay in the mega pop realm then search deeper and no doubt you'll find the talent (and/or genre) that could evoke your emotions.

I was talking about mainstream music today. I know that there's alot of great music out there if you look but i was only talking about the mainstream stuff. Sorry i should have said so in my post

i know, i included that in my answer as well. music is all about evoking emotions, and i switch on the radio and hear some great stuff every now and then, US and UK mainstream artists combined. well that's me anyway..

Back