no 2

kingandqueenofpop

Proud Member
on the official radio music dvd chart michael jackson vision has
entered no 2 not bad cause of no promotion thats good. but hmv web has at no 1

can some one post how it is doing world wide plus the video game? pretty please!!!!!!!!!!

can some one post how it is doing world wide plus the video game? pretty please!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2010/nov/29/top-ten-video-games

I managed to find the UK Top 10 on the Guardian website and 'MJ The Experience' isn't there.
Hardly surprising given that there has been hardly any promotion in the UK. I only saw 1 TV advert (though I do admit that was during the X Factor - a good slot) and no radio ads, billboards, magazine or newspaper ads.
Meanwhile other games like Dance Central seem to be advertised constantly.

Sony are still in the habit of releasing MJ products with virtually no promo.

Also, it was only released on Friday in the UK, so it should feature in the Top10 next week.
It's currently no.3 in the UK multi-format games chart on Amazon (updated hourly).

Last edited:
Vision is at number 6 in New Zealand on the weekly top 10 Music DVD list that comes out each Monday.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2010/nov/29/top-ten-video-games

I managed to find the UK Top 10 on the Guardian website and 'MJ The Experience' isn't there.
Hardly surprising given that there has been hardly any promotion in the UK. I only saw 1 TV advert (though I do admit that was during the X Factor - a good slot) and no radio ads, billboards, magazine or newspaper ads.
Meanwhile other games like Dance Central seem to be advertised constantly.

Sony are still in the habit of releasing MJ products with virtually no promo.

Also, it was only released on Friday in the UK, so it should feature in the Top10 next week.
It's currently no.3 in the UK multi-format games chart on Amazon (updated hourly).
thank u so much.
Vision is at number 6 in New Zealand on the weekly top 10 Music DVD list that comes out each Monday.

thank u so much .

wii chart; MJ experience debuts in 5th.

Wii chart

Just Dance 2 continues to top the Wii chart for a seventh week in a row.

It is once again followed by Wii Party in second and New Super Mario Bros. Wii in third place.

Elsewhere, Michael Jackson: The Experience debuts in fifth while Disney Epic Mickey fails to break the top ten with an eleventh place effort.

The top ten in full:

1. (1) Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
2. (2) Wii Party (Nintendo)
3. (3) New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo)
4. (4) Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)
5. (-) Michael Jackson: The Experience (Ubisoft)
6. (7) Sonic Colours (Sega)
7. (5) GoldenEye 007 (Activision)
8. (6) Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo)
9. (10) FIFA 11 (Electronic Arts)
10. (8) The X Factor (Koch Media)

Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C) 2010 UKIE Ltd.
no 5
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a290363/just-dance-2-continues-wii-chart-success.html

5th = highets new entry based on only a couple of days sales :clapping:

Mario Kart STILL in the top 10? That's incredible!

Back