NKOTBSB Fans? (new kids on the block and backsteet boys!)

mjlovergurl003

Proud Member
Though this would be a fun thread to post! Ive been a HUGE Backstreet Boys fan since 97 and just this past tuesday night (july 19th 2011) i went to see NKOTBSB in concert ( 1st time seeing new kids but my 6th time seeing bsb!) it was AMAZING!! just fantastic! i really reccemmend this tour if your a fan of any of these groups! this was my 1st time seeing New Kids and Im totally won over! Joey is so my favorite! course ive been a fan of his for years but more so now! he's so cute!! :) but moving on...lol NKOTBSB are on tour as we speak so if anyone here is wanting to go check out their website www.nkotbsb.com or www.backstreetboys.com for tour dates. they also have a album out with a new single called "dont turn out the lights". the album just has old songs so any fan of these groups will love!

so if anyone here is a fan of New Kids or BSB please share!! this should be fun! and go see them on tour! you so will not be disappionted!! :)

AAH, you posted a thread too!

LOVE me some BSB! Again, I won't be able to see them in concert, but tell us how it was if you could! Good vocals? Any lip syncing? Dancing?

OOo, I will say that I had the chance to go see BSB when I was 10 with my best friend at the time. It would have been our first concert and her mom was obviously going with us. BUT....my parents didn't let me go as they thought I was too young. Never got to see them. This concert was pre-Millennium, when they were in more of their R&B style of music. I never forgave my mother for that!

lol sorry. the show was amazing! no there is no lipsyncing what so ever and the dancing is great! matthew morrison from GLEE was a opener and was he was awesome! also a new boy band called Midnight Red opened also and they were pretty good. NKOTBSB did great and the engery and the music was just soo fantastic! they each did their own performances so which was new kids performing their songs and then BSB would come out and do a song or two and then they would each do longer sets and some together which were so great! if u can go see them! if not i hope u get to soon! it was my 1st time seeing new kids but my 6th time seeing BSB and they out on such amazing shows! the screams never stop! they ALL look FANTASTIC! so hott! *swoons* lol

Back