Nintendo Wii U

analogue

Proud Member
Here's the trailer for Nintendo's next console being released in 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e3qaPg_keg

It looks interesting
but with any console you just need a good selection of games avalable for it. Graphics are not everything. You could have a console with the most advanced graphics ever but if there's no good games to play it on then no one will care

Last edited:
Being a devoted gamer, my biggest doubt has to be the price. That thing looks too powerful for $250.

Also, GRAPHICS

I'm not going to buy. I already have Xbox 360 so I don't need this. That controller doesn't look very good. I prefer normal controller.

This console looks weird :blink:
I already have a Wii and I like it...I think I won't buy the new one!

I wanna get that so I can draw on it.

Wii U is a terrible name in my opinion. Calling it the Nintendo U would have been better

Say Wii U over and over again and it sounds like a police car siren

I'm not going to buy. I already have Xbox 360 so I don't need this. That controller doesn't look very good. I prefer normal controller.

This console looks weird :blink:
I already have a Wii and I like it...I think I won't buy the new one!

Loads of people once said that the WiiMote looks weird............

Also, all Wii controllers are compatible with the Wii U...........

And how can anybody say no to The Legend Of Zelda in HD????

Nintendo is gonna do ok because they have Mario, Zelda, Pokemon and Kirby

Nintendo is a bit behind if they are just now going to have the next console handle HD. Nintendo is good for families and casual gamers but kind of bad for 3rd party developers. I don't like the controller but I'll wait and see how this goes.

The original Wiimote!

c000_Kbz5h_15699.jpg

I love The power Glove. It's so bad

Here's the trailer for Nintendo's next console being released in 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e3qaPg_keg

It looks interesting
but with any console you just need a good selection of games avalable for it. Graphics are not everything. You could have a console with the most advanced graphics ever but if there's no good games to play it on then no one will care

I agree - I'm looking forward to seeing what games will be released and how they'll use the new controller. Apparently Pikmin 3 is going to be developed for Wii U. I like Pikmin, so I'll keep on eye on that one.

Nintendo has a tendency to make people scratch their heads and say "WHAT?!" When they announce something but usually end up surprising people. I still remember people's reactions to the Wii and N64

I read that the console is being renamed so that's good because Wii U sounds uninspired. If the game lineup is good, I'll definitely consider buying one

Back