Nicole Richie I can't stop crying for Michael

bulbs55

Proud Member
She’s devastated by godfather Michael Jackson’s death – he was her friend and mentor, and the loss is overwhelming.

In an interview for Grazia only a few weeks ago, a pregnant and glowing Nicole Richie confided: “I’m happier now than I have ever been.”

The 27-year-old had recently moved into a new Hollywood Hills home with boyfriend Joel Madden, was looking forward to the birth of her second child and was hard at work on her jewellery and fashion lines.

But she has been left devastated by the death of her beloved godfather Michael Jackson, with whom she had a close but intensely private relationship. Now Nicole’s family and friends are worried that grief for the man who helped her through many of her own personal problems is threatening to overwhelm her.

Usually a keen twitterer, Nicole went silent for three days after Michael’s death, returning to say: “Spent time with my family and took time to tell them I love them and truly enjoy the life I am so blessed to have.”

A friend of Nicole’s said: “She is really struggling to come to terms with Michael’s death, especially as she is pregnant and she’s been feeling so emotional anyway.

“She was very close to Michael and was so looking forward to being able to introduce him to her new baby. “Nicole grew up in the limelight, like Michael, and while other people may have thought he was weird, to her he was just someone who had cared for her and been around her all her life.”

Michael was one of the first outside her immediate family who she told about both her pregnancies and she had also been begging him to sing at her wedding, planned for next year.

Nicole’s father Lionel and Michael met in the 1960s as young entertainers and became firm friends, even co-writing the hit We Are The World together. When Lionel and his former wife Brenda Harvey formally adopted Nicole at age 9 (she had lived with them since she was 2) Michael, along with Quincy Jones, were both named her godfathers.

She visited him regularly at his Neverland ranch and remained close to him right up to his death.

In the interview, Nicole spoke about how she overcame her addiction to heroin and other drugs with the help of her family and friends. “I have a really great circle of people around me who support me no matter what,” she said. “They don’t judge me, no matter how low I have ever gotten. I really think that is the key to everything.”

Friends say Michael was among those who helped Nicole through her battles, telling of his own problems growing up in the limelight and his personal dependence on prescription drugs.

Buy Grazia magazine on sale now for the full story

http://grazia.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=431602&showcomments=true

Click on the link above to see the photos.

Bless. Yes people think she is a princess, but really hers is a rags to riches story - the luckiest little girl in the world. She shares the loss with us.

She’s devastated by godfather Michael Jackson’s death – he was her friend and mentor, and the loss is overwhelming.

In an interview for Grazia only a few weeks ago, a pregnant and glowing Nicole Richie confided: “I’m happier now than I have ever been.”

The 27-year-old had recently moved into a new Hollywood Hills home with boyfriend Joel Madden, was looking forward to the birth of her second child and was hard at work on her jewellery and fashion lines.

But she has been left devastated by the death of her beloved godfather Michael Jackson, with whom she had a close but intensely private relationship. Now Nicole’s family and friends are worried that grief for the man who helped her through many of her own personal problems is threatening to overwhelm her.

Usually a keen twitterer, Nicole went silent for three days after Michael’s death, returning to say: “Spent time with my family and took time to tell them I love them and truly enjoy the life I am so blessed to have.”

A friend of Nicole’s said: “She is really struggling to come to terms with Michael’s death, especially as she is pregnant and she’s been feeling so emotional anyway.

“She was very close to Michael and was so looking forward to being able to introduce him to her new baby. “Nicole grew up in the limelight, like Michael, and while other people may have thought he was weird, to her he was just someone who had cared for her and been around her all her life.”

Michael was one of the first outside her immediate family who she told about both her pregnancies and she had also been begging him to sing at her wedding, planned for next year.

Nicole’s father Lionel and Michael met in the 1960s as young entertainers and became firm friends, even co-writing the hit We Are The World together. When Lionel and his former wife Brenda Harvey formally adopted Nicole at age 9 (she had lived with them since she was 2) Michael, along with Quincy Jones, were both named her godfathers.

She visited him regularly at his Neverland ranch and remained close to him right up to his death.

In the interview, Nicole spoke about how she overcame her addiction to heroin and other drugs with the help of her family and friends. “I have a really great circle of people around me who support me no matter what,” she said. “They don’t judge me, no matter how low I have ever gotten. I really think that is the key to everything.”

Friends say Michael was among those who helped Nicole through her battles, telling of his own problems growing up in the limelight and his personal dependence on prescription drugs.

Buy Grazia magazine on sale now for the full story

http://grazia.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=431602&showcomments=true

Click on the link above to see the photos.

Why is it when I clicked on the link for Grazia Magazine that immediately it states...Celebrity Tracker and below this topic, Gossip From the World's A-List. Therefore, I take this article with a "grain of salt." The media is desperately trying to taint MJ's reputation by alluding in just about every article that he was "troubled" and addicted to "painkillers or whatever." Besides, why not would many who read this article believe that it is the absolute gospel since Nicole Ritchie is DEFINITELY no stranger to the public eye as having prominent problems of her own.

Although I do not deny the fact that she is probably grieving I am assured that there are numerous of writers such as the author of this one whose ONLY aim is to create sensationalism.

:clapping:I applaud Lawyer Londell McMillan on Larry King Live who mentioned his goal is to PROTECT MJ's legacy.

Back