Nick Jonas Covering Michael Jackson's 'The Way You Make Me Feel'

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
During a tour opener in Dallas, Texas, Nick Jonas and The Administration played their rendition of the late King of Pop's 1987 hit single.

Nick Jonas and his band The Administration have kicked off their first tour on January 2 at Dallas' House of Blues. A number of songs ranging from fresh materials like "Who I Am" to cover versions of such hit singles as Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel" were delivered in front of screaming fans.

After finishing the gig, Nick wrote on Twitter, "Just got off stage! What a night! Thank you so much!" The Jonas Brothers' member who also played renditions of "Tonight" and "A Little Bit Longer" during the tour opener added, "Thanks for making this Christmas/New Years/ tour kickoff the best ever Texas."

Nick Jonas and The Administration will continue their tour until January 30. Three days later, they will release their debut album "Who I Am" across United States. Recently, this band premiered a music video for the album's title track on Disney Channel.

Nick Jonas covering Michael Jackson's song:
[YOUTUBE]SLltl_-0yuY[/YOUTUBE]

I've yet to be convinced that any artist out there can do justice to an MJ song
but nice try Nick. Props tho, for recognizing greatness and trying to cover TWYMMF.
It's the thought that counts.

Thank you MoonWalker.Fan. :)

The seeds are germinating Michael

Before forming the band with his brothers, he went to Broadway to 6 years old, participated in some parts as "Beauty and the Beast" and "A Christmas Carol", and recorded a solo album, Nicholas Jonas. Does the vocals with Joseph (Joe) and plays guitar, piano and keyboards on some songs. Also played drums for the song "Australia" and "Video Girl", and also composed the music with his brothers. Some of the songs he composed himself, as "SOS" from the album "Jonas Brothers" A Little Bit Longer "and" Got Me Going Crazy "from the album" A Little Bit Longer "," World War III "and" Black Keys' latest album of the band: "Lines, Vines and Trying Times. "

Nick is evangelical as well as his brothers and his parents. His father was a missionary and pastor.

When he was 13 years, Nick was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. Music A Little Bit Longer (which gives name to one of the albums the Jonas Brothers) was written by him and tells how he felt when he discovered he had diabetes. Since then, Nick, his brothers and his family organize events for children with diabetes. He founded the organization Change for the Children and hopes to help many children who also have diabetes and be an example to all of them.

J Jonas: "I wanna record a song with Michael Jackson, but I want a wall between us"....yeah they always had a great respect for Michael!

J Jonas: "I wanna record a song with Michael Jackson, but I want a wall between us"....yeah they always had a great respect for Michael!

mhmmm... I remember hearin' about that. pfft Like Michael would have even considered doing a song with that teen bubblegum pop crap group. :smilerolleyes: Yea, they wish.

if i did hate those little pricks before i hate them even more now!! Michael would have NEVER lowered himself to singing with the JONASSS brothers! If Michael herd that he would moonwalked on their sorry asses!!

I'm so sick of everything pre-Dangerous.
Do they not know MJ has album after BAD?
Why is it always Thriller, TWYMMF, MITM?

Wow..J.Jonas said that? OK. Another shit added to my blacklist.
Reminded me of hmmm...forgot his name....ermmm....Can't remember his name who said something like 'If MJ ever go near him, he'd cut his thang off'.

I am not gonna judge that quote and it was Joe that said it not Nick so wrong Jonas Brother, although I don't think that Mike would have worked with them anyway. They are just not strong enough voice wise to compete with MJ.

that's low.
i doubt Michael would have wanted to work with them anyway.

During a tour opener in Dallas, Texas, Nick Jonas and The Administration played their rendition of the late King of Pop's 1987 hit single.

Nick Jonas and his band The Administration have kicked off their first tour on January 2 at Dallas' House of Blues. A number of songs ranging from fresh materials like "Who I Am" to cover versions of such hit singles as Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel" were delivered in front of screaming fans.

After finishing the gig, Nick wrote on Twitter, "Just got off stage! What a night! Thank you so much!" The Jonas Brothers' member who also played renditions of "Tonight" and "A Little Bit Longer" during the tour opener added, "Thanks for making this Christmas/New Years/ tour kickoff the best ever Texas."

Nick Jonas and The Administration will continue their tour until January 30. Three days later, they will release their debut album "Who I Am" across United States. Recently, this band premiered a music video for the album's title track on Disney Channel.

Nick Jonas covering Michael Jackson's song:
[YOUTUBE]SLltl_-0yuY[/YOUTUBE]

Nice try........but sad to say ...its too lame and dry.......really nothing to compare...........it doesn't have the spark and magic that only MJ can do........

Back