Next single maybe Another Day

je57

Proud Member
The ad from "Michael" is on W9 ( afrench channel) now with "Another Day" in Background !

neh, next single will be hollywood tonight or monster. Then maybe another day... And behind the mask never :(

neh, next single will be hollywood tonight or monster. Then maybe another day... And behind the mask never :(

That is not confirmed, though I prefer Hollywood Tonight for second single, and then Another Day as third.

That is not confirmed, though I prefer Hollywood Tonight for second single, and then Another Day as third.

I heard different people (journlists) say they heard it's between HT and monster. Smooth confirmed this.

i rlly hope Monster will be the next single cuz many reviewer gave great response to that song

I'm hoping it's not Monster.

I'm sorry but the song is overly produced, it goes all over the place, and 50 sucks.

The next single should be Hollywood Tonight, Behind The Mask or Another Day IMO.

I'm hoping it's not Monster.

I'm sorry but the song is overly produced, it goes all over the place, and 50 sucks.

The next single should be Hollywood Tonight, Behind The Mask or Another Day IMO.

Totally agree....I think it'd be a mistake to release any of the Cascio songs, tbh.....I REALLY REALLY hope BTM will be released eventually...that'd kick ass for sure...

Arklove, I agree with you on Monster & Breaking News but not Keep Your Head Up. IMO the song is 90% MJ vocals with 10% someone else to help fill out and finish the song.

I like the song and could see it do well as a single. Of the 3 Cascio tracks, that's the best one.

Arklove, I agree with you on Monster & Breaking News but not Keep Your Head Up. IMO the song is 90% MJ vocals with 10% someone else to help fill out and finish the song.

I like the song and could see it do well as a single. Of the 3 Cascio tracks, that's the best one.

gaaaaaah...I wish I could hear him more on KYHU....but it really is a great song...

I was told the next single would be Monster and this seems to line up with things coming out of other fan boards. There will also be a third single from the album. (It should be Hollywood Tonight) if things don't change between now and then.

another day is cool at first, but gets repetitive and tiresome quickly. not digging monster. imo, it should be btm. classic jackson with great vocal, and that everyone loves.

I was told the next single would be Monster and this seems to line up with things coming out of other fan boards. There will also be a third single from the album. (It should be Hollywood Tonight) if things don't change between now and then.

told by whom?
Lots of love, H4M

another day is cool at first, but gets repetitive and tiresome quickly. not digging monster. imo, it should be btm. classic jackson with great vocal, and that everyone loves.

agreed.....if BTM gets released, oh, i'll be so happy! i love that song...

If released, BTM would be the best single since SIM, but considerably more radio friendly. It is a classic Jackson track, and it is the Michael Jackson that even non-fans really love.

If released, BTM would be the best single since SIM, but considerably more radio friendly. It is a classic Jackson track, and it is the Michael Jackson that even non-fans really love.

yup...it's just a killer track...screams MJ in every way, shape, or form...super fun to dance to...it's genius...love it

'Another Day' is a HOT song! The whole rock vibe is kickin'!
And well....what can I say but pure genius when it comes to MJ,
his vision and vocals!
I'm really diggin' BTM too. :D

I can't make.it.anotherday. :punk:

Betcha if HT is released as the 2nd or 3rd single...and a video is shot for it, the 3T brother that sings in it, will probably be in the video....**rolls eyes**

Another Day is good, but its to quiet. It must be louder don´t know jow i can discripe^^ I think Monster would be a Killer for a new Single:punk:

Only 3 singles ?? - I really hope SONY releases at the very very least 4 singles, better 5. MTS should be released around june 25th, or agust 29th.

I think they will do a maximum of 3 singles for this album spread into 1 year maybe....

I soo hope more than 3 singles will be released. There are so many single songs on Michael. - HT, AD, BTH, Monster, MTS needs to be released as singles...

I think even BTM is recorded in the 80'-90's, it could easily hold with todays music. It's great fun super good party song. HT is ok, Monster boring.
Another day is great, but it could only be hit with a great video. But not some lame compilation cuts video. And since Michael is not here, no video could fit to that song.
We need to make sony/estate aware that BTM is the most liked song from the album by many of us and single release is great choice :)
Maybe we can make a poll of what songs we would like to see as single most?

Last edited:
Back