next generation of Moonwalkers ...

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
made my day

5-Year-Old Michael Jackson Fan Gets A Birthday Party Fit For The “King of Pop”

allthingsmichaeledit24.jpg

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) - 5 year old Jaymire Jackson has musical taste way beyond his years. He celebrated his birthday in a very special way Saturday night.

His parents threw him a Michael Jackson themed birthday party. What makes this family unique, is that his dad’s name is also Michael Jackson.

Jackson showed off his dance moves to family and friends at the party.

His parents say he discovered the “King of Pop” all on his own and became huge fan.

“He absolutely loves Michael Jackson,” said Jasmaine Jackson. “We have to tell him…don’t take Michael Jackson to school with you.”

And in case you’re wondering what Jaymire’s favorite M.J. song is? His parents say it’s “Thriller.”

Video: http://wivb.com/2014/10/05/michael-jackson-fan-gets-birthday-party-fit-for-the-king-of-pop/

This Toddler's Performance Of Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean' Is Equal Parts Cute And Impressive

"My little dude of a brother is obsessed with Michael Jackson," writes YouTuber staylooser, adding: "He doesn't know he is dead yet either!"

[video=youtube;OaGxdaC4ep0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaGxdaC4ep0[/video]

Oh dear. We don't want to be around when he finds out.

In the meantime, enjoy the little guy's performance of 'Billie Jean' - and watch out for the big finish!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/10/06/kid-michael-jackson-impression_n_5938110.html?

Love this read. Cute. Happy so many generations love Michael. :)

am I the only one who isn't understanding this part...?

“He absolutely loves Michael Jackson,” said Jasmaine Jackson. “We have to tell him…don’t take Michael Jackson to school with you.”

Does his parents mean... don't take MJ to school...because he could distract him from learning his lessons at school?

I'm not sure what his parents meant by that statement either. It could be as you say, souldreamer7. And those kids are just so awesomely right. :happy:

Does his parents mean... don't take MJ to school...because he could distract him from learning his lessons at school?

That and, speaking from personal experience, if he shows he's obsessed with MJ, some idiotic kids will probably make fun of him. I find it freaky that there are children in school now who weren't even alive when Michael Jackson was. How time flies...

Maybe parents meant that not to dress MJ Thriller costume he he goes to school?

Maybe parents meant that not to dress MJ Thriller costume he he goes to school?

Well one things for sure: If he wears a Thriller jacket, he'll look so much more badass than everyone else there :p

Thanks everyone for your responses with insight about that particular statement in the article. :) ...and yes, :yes: Those kids are adorable!
So awesome & cool little ones.
I just had to tweet this via @MJJCLegacyTeam twitter for all the #MJFam to read here.

That and, speaking from personal experience, if he shows he's obsessed with MJ, some idiotic kids will probably make fun of him. I find it freaky that there are children in school now who weren't even alive when Michael Jackson was. How time flies...

Yes it hurts indeed to realise how time flies

It's so cute to see the young kids now lovin' Michael with all their gear and what not! I feel old...even though I'm really not THAT old (later twenties, here). It just goes to show how timeless Michael was. I'm sure my grandkids are going to be trying to moonwalk too and singing along to Billie Jean. I'm considered relatively "old school" nowadays with my taste in music, but that's because great music lives forever, and we'll see that for generations to come. The legacy will remain

Back