News Report: London Fans’ midnight dash for Michael Jackson DVD

chocomarker

Proud Member
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stand...fans-midnight-dash-for-michael-jackson-dvd.do

i20hll.jpg

Fans’ midnight dash for Michael Jackson DVD

About 500 fans crammed into the HMV store at the stroke of midnight for the release of Michael Jackson's This Is It DVD.

They were also treated to a dance routine led by Travis Payne, the choreographer for the singer's last planned concerts, which were to have taken place at the O2 arena.

Jackson died 18 days before the first of the 50 dates. The film, showing the rehearsals and preparation for the show, is the highest grossing concert documentary ever.

according to other posts TINI ppl were booing kenny and calling him a murderer.had banners aswell.they got thrown out though

They sure have waited along time for the TII movie to be released...I bought it ...tried to watch it...I cannot seem to get past the first 15 min or so and I have to turn it off...:(

yeah ive just ordered it from hmv but tbh theres no way i can watch it. dont even have a dvd player for a start except on the comp! but in all seriousness i feel like i was when the trailers first came out. it took me weeks to get up the courage to watch them. and now seeing as it seems so long since i saw the film at the cinema ive lost the courage i had to be beable to sit through it.sooner or later i will but u can bet it will be later. i know how upset i was everytime i saw the film at the cinema and i dont want to put myself through that again cause it left me really depressed for days. but i know im gonna have to do it at some point

according to other posts TINI ppl were booing kenny and calling him a murderer.had banners aswell.they got thrown out though

This is disgusting. You can't go around randomly shouting things like that at people without any evidence to suggest this is the case.

These fans are as bad as the wackjobs who booed and heckled Michael during the trial.

I didn't here about the TINI crowd being there, can someone fill us in, what exactly happened?

yeah ive just ordered it from hmv but tbh theres no way i can watch it. dont even have a dvd player for a start except on the comp! but in all seriousness i feel like i was when the trailers first came out. it took me weeks to get up the courage to watch them. and now seeing as it seems so long since i saw the film at the cinema ive lost the courage i had to be beable to sit through it.sooner or later i will but u can bet it will be later. i know how upset i was everytime i saw the film at the cinema and i dont want to put myself through that again cause it left me really depressed for days. but i know im gonna have to do it at some point

:hug:......I understand exactly what you mean....i just tell myself that the day I have to see it again.... doesn't have to be today. Wait until you are 100% ready to see it again.....you will know when the time is right.

I didn't here about the TINI crowd being there, can someone fill us in, what exactly happened?

from what ive read on FB I think there was only a couple there and i dont know if the reports about calling him a murderer are true. from what was on fb they just asked kenny when they went up to get their dvds if it was all worth it. mj being dead for this etc.so whether the story has gone the way of chinese whispers i dont know.

Last edited:
from what ive read on FB I think there was only a couple there and i dont know if the reports about calling him a murderer are true. from what was on fb they just asked kenny when they went up to get their dvds if it was all worth it. mj being dead for this etc.so whether the story has gone the way of chinese whispers i dont know.

That is fair enough, calling somebody a murder is a bit harsh and i include Murray in that but if fans want to express their opinions to Kenny with labeling him a murderer then i think that is fair enough.

yeah from what ive read on FB i actually agree with what they did. of course whether thats the whole story i dunno. but theres no mention of the whole murderer stuff just dignifyed comments to him that he obviously didnt like

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stand...fans-midnight-dash-for-michael-jackson-dvd.do

i20hll.jpg

Fans’ midnight dash for Michael Jackson DVD

About 500 fans crammed into the HMV store at the stroke of midnight for the release of Michael Jackson's This Is It DVD.

They were also treated to a dance routine led by Travis Payne, the choreographer for the singer's last planned concerts, which were to have taken place at the O2 arena.

Jackson died 18 days before the first of the 50 dates. The film, showing the rehearsals and preparation for the show, is the highest grossing concert documentary ever.

Amazing!! That's for posting :)

Back