News Conference - video from the front?

MJMAD1

Proud Member
Anyone seen/got a video of MJ doin that move (front on) when he beats his hand against the floor when he chants this is it this is it.
Its really annoying as you can only see him doing it from the side and I wanna see iot again from the front but the cameras havnt captured it.
Anyone?

dayuuuumm!? he really did that! damn, I wish i had been there.

I wanna see it
I wanna see it too!

Im sure we will see good amateur footage of it.

I knew he would show some kind of movement, you know to show people its definately still there but without giving any of it away.

I do just as most many other fans. No idea how to upload it..

You have footage of it? What is it stored on?

News footage is hopeless, they are shooting from the front the whole time then suddenly on that moment they decide to take a random shot from the top left of the stage? :S

No it's mine. So how..?

What? lol I know its yours. I was talking seperately about the news footage we already have.

Is the video stored on your PC or what?

If so you can either upload the video on youtube or on megaupload.com

Very good thread,I sooooooo badly wanted a front view of that moment when mike punches the air!1
Hopefully somebody has footage.

Itried you tube, but when I try to upload is says it couln'd because of an unknown eror. Have togo now, maybe he will be out of the hotel Sorry. I am sure you ll get it soon.

yeh surely someone must have it lol! cameras flying everywhere and one person cant get it from the front lol.

...................ThXXX for sharing,great footage!
Michael is SO adorable:wub:

Back