New Yorkers!!!

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
Are there any other New Yorker's (or anyone who will be in area around that time) who'd be interested in a This Is It" meetup in NYC? I have friends that I could go with but they are just curious to see the movie. They aren't really big MJ fans. I'd prefer to go with people who love Michael as much as I do, so if anyone from here is interested in organizing a meetup let me know.

i am from RI ...unfortunately I cannot afford to go to NY right now...:(....I only hope it will come to RI...I have looked EVERYWHERE for it...I have not had any luck....I am so broken hearted. :sad:

I'm from NJ but depending on the day, I may be able to go see it in NYC but, I don't know any info on where it is playing in new york city or anything yet.

I'm in NYC. Got a friend who's a huge MJ fan that I'm seeing it with. :D

So did you all get tix yet? And for what date? 'cause i'm still trying to decide if I should get it for opening night or wait until Saturday which is Halloween.

I'm in Pa. but I wouldn't dream of seeing this anywhere but NYC!!!! Let me know what the dates and times are and I will definitely meet up with you! I keep looking for tix at AMC Empire but they are not listed, wth!

I do, I do! I don't have anyone to go with. =/ Are you talking midnight Tuesday? =) And which theatre? Lemme know!

I am one of the lay-off victims lol, so my schedule is flexible...I would like to see it on the 27th or 28th as I don't want to read reviews prior to watching! Maybe we could all meet for dinner or go for drinks afterwards, and don't forget your own box of tissues and waterproof mascara!

I am one of the lay-off victims lol, so my schedule is flexible...I would like to see it on the 27th or 28th as I don't want to read reviews prior to watching! Maybe we could all meet for dinner or go for drinks afterwards, and don't forget your own box of tissues and waterproof mascara!

Haha, I'm jobless and flexible too. (Hence my 2am postings. and 10am and 2:30pm and 4:27pm and...=P LoL.) I *really* want to be there at midnight on the 27th, but I'll do whatever everyone else is doing. And I'm definitely down for dinner and drinks. =) I'm sure we'll need 'em afterwards, LoL... =/ ....

Haha, I'm jobless and flexible too. (Hence my 2am postings. and 10am and 2:30pm and 4:27pm and...=P LoL.) I *really* want to be there at midnight on the 27th, but I'll do whatever everyone else is doing. And I'm definitely down for dinner and drinks. =) I'm sure we'll need 'em afterwards, LoL... =/ ....

Hey guys, I have my tix for the 27th at midnight!!! My 13 yr old son wanted to go (and now he wants black loafers!!!), we are seeing the show at AMC Loews on 34th street...let me know if anyone wants to meet up!

My sister ordered our tickets for Wednesday, October 28th for the 4:30pm showing. I am leaving work a few hours early so I don't have to get back home too late. We will be at the Chelsea Cinemas on West 23rd St. With mixed feelings, I am looking forward to the film.

Okay, well, I was kinda' terrified they'd sell out, so I went ahead and got mine. (Tues at Midnight, Village 7) Plus, I think I've decided that this is something that needs to be just me and Michael, for a number of reasons. =/ I have a feeling I'm gonna be a hot mess after the movie and will prolly just need to go back to my apt for a good cry, buuut, I'm still totally up for a get together before hand, if anyone wants to grab dinner and drinks or something. Lemme know.

Back