New York City Times Square Premiere Meet Up

Paisley777

Proud Member
Hello,

This Is It is red carpet premiere in New York City will be at Regal Cinemas theater in Times Square Tues Oct 27 at 9pm. The theater will be starting to accept guests at 7pm.

We are organizers of This Is Not It and will be meeting at the theater to hand out flyers at 7pm through midnight. We would love to have anyone who is interested join us.
Please download the flyer from the link below and bring copies if possible, we need more copies.
It is a 2 page document that is to be copied/printed on one 8X11 double-sided sheet.

http://www.this-is-not-it.com/media/downloads/flyers/THIS IS NOT IT - NYC flyer.doc

We understand not everyone supports our campaign (please actually read the website and digest before you dismiss or attack though) but are looking forward to seeing all the fans there to support Michael in our own ways.

Thanks, see you tomorrow. Email me at seeskaper@yahoo.com if you have questions.
Sandy, Irina, Cos

www.facebook.com/ThisIsItStatement
www.this-is-not-it.com

Last edited:
No thank you, I am not looking forward for tomorrow to be a negative night.... I am looking forward to a Magical night of celebration

Back