New Video: Kriyss Grant speaks about his concerns over 'This Is It'

AllForLove

Proud Member
i don't know where I can post it - sorry if it's already done

From Charles Thomson Blog :

In this latest excerpt from my interview with Kriyss Grant, the 'This Is It' dancer explains comments he made in an interview about organisers 'taking advantage' of Michael Jackson and elaborates on his early concerns over the comeback concerts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjVdtT08cvA&feature=player_embedded

Kriyss Grant is very careful in his replies :mello:

PS: Sorry I don't know why the "Vote for Michael" appears on the title, can someone remove it ? Thanks !!!

Well that was a bunch of NOTHING! LOL! I thought I was going to hear something.

The only thing I get from Kriyss Grant's words is that Michael and his creative team may have had disagreement(s) regarding different aspects of the show, but that Michael got his way in the end.

Nothing out of the ordinary as far as I'm concerned. Michael got his way in the end. So what's the problem?

Well that was a bunch of NOTHING! LOL! I thought I was going to hear something.

The only thing I get from Kriyss Grant's words is that Michael and his creative team may have had disagreement(s) regarding different aspects of the show, but that Michael got his way in the end.

Nothing out of the ordinary as far as I'm concerned. Michael got his way in the end. So what's the problem?

It might having something to do with Katherine's suit. If he indicated that MJ had no control and had to completely submit to AEG's demands, it could further confirm the allegations in the suit that AEG forced MJ to do what they wanted, despite his health, MJ's desires, etc.

Yes I agree, but Kriyss Grant is really careful, he's not going too far : he could have some issues with AEG

It might having something to do with Katherine's suit. If he indicated that MJ had no control and had to completely submit to AEG's demands, it could further confirm the allegations in the suit that AEG forced MJ to do what they wanted, despite his health, MJ's desires, etc.

I don't know about that. I mean, IF it had something to do with Ms. Katherine's suit, then he would have "ticked-a-lock" and said NOTHING.

In my opinion, that's how it's usually done.

We also know from the AUTOPSY that Michael had no health issues the would have prevented him from performing. So that point is sort of moot, in my opinion.

I don't know about that. I mean, IF it had something to do with Ms. Katherine's suit, then he would have "ticked-a-lock" and said NOTHING.

In my opinion, that's how it's usually done.

We also know from the AUTOPSY that Michael had no health issues the would have prevented him from performing. So that point is sort of moot, in my opinion.

Yes I agree, but Kriyss Grant is really careful, he's not going too far : he could have some issues with AEG

Not sure if Kriyss is the one, but in an earlier interview one of the dancer's said some things that made it sound as if Michael had little control of TII until the last few rehearsals. This new interview might be him doing some backtracking. That's why I said his coming out now and saying Michael ALWAYS eventually got what he wanted may have something to do with the recently filed suit, i.e. he's correcting what could have been a negative impression against AEG.

A negative impression that has ONLY been heard by a handful of people who visit "some" Michael Jackson fansites. What would be the point in that?

I'm assuming Katherine's lawyers have researched a little of everything to come up with info to support their allegations, keeping what they want and ignoring what they don't. I'd also think everyone involved would think they could be potential witnesses to what was happening during rehearsals. If a dancer gave an earlier interview giving the impression MJ was completely under AEG's control, I could see that being uncovered and/or the dancer believing his comments could be construed as a negative against AEG, and him not wanting that to be case.

A negative impression that has ONLY been heard by a handful of people who visit "some" Michael Jackson fansites. What would be the point in that?

he only explained his original comment here becuase those handful of
fans asked Charles to ask Chris to clarify what he meant in his original statement :cheeky:

well that was a bunch of nothing! Lol! I thought i was going to hear something.

The only thing i get from kriyss grant's words is that michael and his creative team may have had disagreement(s) regarding different aspects of the show, but that michael got his way in the end.

Nothing out of the ordinary as far as i'm concerned. Michael got his way in the end. So what's the problem?

agreed

he only explained his original comment here becuase those handful of
fans asked Charles to ask Chris to clarify what he meant in his original statement :cheeky:

yeah. that could mean anything, including fear of retaliation by AEG

Back