New Video Football Stars Tackle Wii 'Michael Jackson The Experience'

CherubimII

Proud Member
New Video Football Stars Tackle
Wii 'Michael Jackson The Experience'

To see the video click on the link below:

http://www.etonline.com/news/107355...t_s_Michael_Jackson_The_Experience/index.html

ET's own Kevin Frazier shows off his "Smooth Criminal" moves and puts NFL stars to the test with the new Wii game "Michael Jackson The Experience" in Dallas. Check out those smooth moves!
New York Jets kicker Nick Folk, New Orleans Saints tight end Tyler Lorenzen, Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Patrick Williams and Detroit Lions Rookie of the Year Ndamukong Suh got their groove on to such Michael Jackson hits as "Beat It" and "Bad" -- with Suh donning Jackson's signature glove and hat.

The glove Suh sports is made with the same materials that were on each of the gloves that Michael made famous, part of the "Experience the Glove" charity campaign in celebration of Michael's philanthropic efforts. Ubisoft and the Estate of Michael Jackson will auction off a select amount of the gloves with all proceeds going to support various charities. Athletes and celebrities also autographed an iconic poster of Michael with all proceeds benefiting the Detroit Medical Center.

For details on how you can bid for Michael's signature glove, go to Facebook.com/MichaelJacksonTheExperience.
Ubisoft will launch "Michael Jackson The Experience" on the Kinect for the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 Move Motion Controller for the PlayStation 3 on April 12.

Last edited:
Thank you but when I went into it it couldnt find the requested page:no:but I think I have seen it before:yes:

Nice idea :)

Although I must say I was actually hoping for C.Ronaldo, Cesc and Messi when I read the title lol :mello:

It's funny watching anybody play this game. It's so hard that it just makes people look goofy. We just got it about a week ago. I had a blast watching my mother try to do it.

It would be funny seeing football players dancing to Michael's music.

Back