New Video: Chris Tucker Singing 'Remember the Time'!

Re: Chris Tucker performing Remember the Time last night

lmao i love chris

Was wondering what chris has been up 2

awww...Chris :lmao: :wub:

Aww! I love Chris! He was never good at remembering MJ lyrics though! Just like when he did "You Rock My World!" lol He was like "Don't no the words"! LOL Happy MJ and him where friends, must have made MJ bust a gut laughing! =,(

I Love Chris Tucker too, along with Coming to America the Rush Hour films are my best of all time. A lot of MJ references to, the funniest being 'In LA, I'm Michael Jackson you tito' or something along them lines.
I'm glad MJ had friends like Chris Tucker and Eddie Murhphy, everyone needs a good laugh.

Aww! I love Chris! He was never good at remembering MJ lyrics though! Just like when he did "You Rock My World!" lol He was like "Don't no the words"! LOL Happy MJ and him where friends, must have made MJ bust a gut laughing! =,(
it always cracks me up no matter how many times i watch it. glad that they found each other. they are friends but chris tucker is like a big brother to michael.

love it (a little side observation, chris is a really good looking guy too)..lol

Thanks for sharing.

He is a great person.

I loooooveee Chris Tucker. Thanks for posting. He's so funny!

Thanks for posting this video. I love Chris Tucker, he is so funny. I love to watch "Rush Hour 2" just to see him singing "Don´t stop 'til you get enough".

Aaawww....I love Chris Tucker!!! :lol: :lol:

:kickass:

Back