NEW VID MJ "Dangerous /// Reborn" Megamix Video..Collab with MJReborn! PLUS MJ Doc Trailer>>>

big DB

Proud Member
NEW VID MJ "Dangerous /// Reborn" Megamix Video..Collab with MJReborn! PLUS MJ Doc Trailer>>>

DOWNLOAD in HQ @ http://www.bigdb.org
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ToyGM3oVeo (Youtube Preview)
this is my 38th video, and an EXCLUSIVE collaboration with Ryan, aka "MJReborn" : http://www.youtube.com/MJReborn
He made this fantastic Dangerous Megamix with the tracks: Jam, Black or White, In the Closet, Dangerous, Can't Let Her Get Away, Remember the Time and Give Into Me.
This album is my favourite as I love every song on the album, its a masterpiece in my opinion. So when Ryan emailed me about working with him on this project, I jumped at the chance!
Hope you enjoy it!

In addition!

Michael Jackson "the Man in the Mirror" Documentary Trailer
this is the first trailer for a documentary I've been working on for the last three months.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsVojxVawrc

This will be a story of Michael's incredible life and trip through his musical legacy. In this documentary you will hear from his friends and family telling the story of his success, his growth as an artist and a journey through the magical world that is his life. You will also hear from his fans in this special documentary where they tell of the inspiration they gain from Michael and also set some things straight to the media and other hating pudits regarding him.
This will be the ultimate documentary on Michael, no tabloid lies or gossip. This will be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. In turn it will place more focus on whats important, the fact that the love of his music has not dwindled over the years and his popularity continues to grow. he is forever, the one and only , King of Pop!

Re: NEW VID MJ "Dangerous /// Reborn" Megamix Video..Collab with MJReborn! PLUS MJ Doc Trailer>>>

some great editing from both of you. well done

Re: NEW VID MJ "Dangerous /// Reborn" Megamix Video..Collab with MJReborn! PLUS MJ Doc Trailer>>>

:clapping: Wow you have done it again and again! The first video is amazing because I love Dangerous, it's just an awesome album.

The preview of you documentry gave me goosebumps to the fullest extent,Dom. It just made me think of all the years that Michael has been in the showbuisness and what he has done for the music industry. Your video gave me tears of joy because just last week I celebrated my 25th anniversary of being an MJ fan and watching all those different clips just had all the good memories I have had as an MJ fan just come flooding back. Thank you Dom you are awesome at what you do and I can't wait until we see your documentry. :D

Last edited:

wow, I'm speechless!!! Both the compilation and the mix are awesome! Great editing, must have been a lot of hard work to get it right!!! It's really amazing!

... and that trailer! OMG!!! It gave me the same feelings as Dorothy_Marie was talking about. I just can't wait that documentary! Dom, you are the best!

Oh GREAT Dom
The mix and vid are awesome

Im getting very excited about the
Documentary Now - The Trailer is Amazing ..
GREAT Title "Man in The Mirror"

Dangerous is truly my favorite album of his!!

And that trailer for the documentary........I literally just have goosebumps all over me. It gave me chills to hear all those people at one time praising his works, and see all the clips of the best moments in his career!
Thank you!

Excellent job. You're both true talents.

Well done again!! :clapping: Always
a pleasure! I enjoyed it very much
Ty Big HUG and MJReborn :) Awesome!

WOW thanks for the great response, im speechless at how well its done in less than 24hrs. I LOVE YOU ALL! you guys are like a second family to me here!

I cant wait to share the full documentary with you all! my aim with this project was to make a documentary so complete, so on point for Michael that we dont need to worry about those trashy ones which they repeat over and over on ch4, we will have one which shows Michael in a true light, one which doesnt ignore such big issues with the allegations and one which truly focuses on whats important, HIS music! :D

Last edited:

Thank you Big DB. You're the best. :punk:

BIG DB...WOW. Another great video from you! YOU ROCK! Can´t wait for your next vid

Aboslutely great!
Looking forward for your documentary..

OMG, I can't wait for this documentary! That preview is BRILLIANT! So beautiful to watch and to listen too. I really get a feel that your work to come on this will be something important, something to be recognized and something that fans will enjoy for ages to come. I'm so excited! I'm gonna head downstairs to the BIG tv and watch it via the Apple TV now!

'til now I only watched the trailer.. and WOW, it's awsome!!! i'm really looking forward to this documentary!!! thanks a lot for sharing your talent! :) so.. I have to wait for the dangerous/reborn clip! :)

BIG DB...WOW. Another great video from you! YOU ROCK! Can´t wait for your next vid

thanks very much! :D

Aboslutely great!
Looking forward for your documentary..

cheers! I cant wait to finish it and share it with everyone as ive worked so hard to bring the best documentary on michael around using the best footage and videos out there describing how great this man is!

OMG, I can't wait for this documentary! That preview is BRILLIANT! So beautiful to watch and to listen too. I really get a feel that your work to come on this will be something important, something to be recognized and something that fans will enjoy for ages to come. I'm so excited! I'm gonna head downstairs to the BIG tv and watch it via the Apple TV now!

Thanks very much Qperth, much love and respect to you!:) whats an Apple tv, connected to your computer?

'til now I only watched the trailer.. and WOW, it's awsome!!! i'm really looking forward to this documentary!!! thanks a lot for sharing your talent! :) so.. I have to wait for the dangerous/reborn clip! :)

cool im glad you enjoyed it, let me know what you think about the Reborn video when you see it ;)

No probs!
Apple tv is a product from Apple. You connect it, (it's a small flat white box, not much detail on it at all), to your tv, and through it you can play your iTunes on your tv, and watch Youtube, browse any movies and vids you have downloaded through your iTunes, watch movie trailers (HD if available), and it provides a cool 'screen saver' thing of your iTunes album covers, your photo's you upload, or a generic 'pretty trees and water' pic collection. It's really cool!

WOW sounds very cool, might need to get me one of those! thanks!

Congrats on the video!

Thank you again Big!
You know that I always enjoy your work. This is no exception.
The megamix that you and Ryan did is hot!
I really like the speeded up version of GITM!
And your trailer has left me curious for more. I look forward to the rest.
Thanks so much for your tireless efforts.
No wonder I havent seen much of you around the forum! Lol!
Great job!:)

Thank you again Big!
You know that I always enjoy your work. This is no exception.
The megamix that you and Ryan did is hot!
I really like the speeded up version of GITM!
And your trailer has left me curious for more. I look forward to the rest.
Thanks so much for your tireless efforts.
No wonder I havent seen much of you around the forum! Lol!
Great job!:)

LOL yea ive been busy! :D thanks for your continuing support! much love and respect to ya! :cheeky:

Those rocked as usual. I can't wait till the documentary.

thanks very much Angie :D

Really nice megamix and video and I love the trailer, it just brings so many emotions to the fore! Can't wait to see the end product! Also, Big DB, I REALLY love that video you did called Untouchable set to a U2 song - I'm entirely addicted to that vid!

good and hq work ! ..like every time

always enjoying your videos big db thank you very much ! :flowers

Great Job this is awesome !

Back