new unreleased songs

michaeljackson123abc

Proud Member
Just leaked on the internet are snippets of the songs: I Am The Loser, Days Of Gloucershire and For The World.

They are on youtube.

Last edited:
Just been looking in to it a bit further... can't find the songs unfortunately but some background information that might be relevent...

Michael visited mark Lester several times as we all know... Mark Lester lives in Gloucestershire in the UK, this may be the origin of the song title "Days in Gloucershire"??

i can only find the 'i am a loser' one. sounds nice but too short to tell. it feels weird hearing him say 'i am a loser' cos thats so far from the truth. lol

are we allowed to discuss these??

I have been working away for a while so bit cluesless whats going on?

Terry

i thought we couldnt? maybe we can talk about it but dont post any links and i thought asking about the links neither?

i'm one of those who believe the voice on "Michael" was MJ'S although i do think they have mastered some songs to make the vocal fit the musik, hence some sound off. Cascio's were there for him when a lot of people walked away. so i can't believe they'd fake the songs. but some of the new leaked songs sounds way off and nothing like MJ.

I reckon I Am The Loser is a song about rejection from a chick and you think it's the end of the world and you think that "You are a loser".

I am the loser sounds great love to hear the full version on a future album release

Hmm maybe? They do sound good but Days in Gloucestershire sounded abit off (still MJ) maybe because it was so short?

Heard the short snippet of I Am a Loser, loving it :) Great to hear some real MJ snippets for the first time in a while :)

Heard the short snippet of I Am a Loser, loving it :) Great to hear some real MJ snippets for the first time in a while :)

That it is Tom! They sound SO good! I LOVE the I Am a Loser vocals they are so good!

I can't get 'I Am A Loser' out of my head.....And 'Days in Gloucestershire', even though only 1 second, really does sound promising! I can't wait to hear more!

Guys,
Without saying to much or can someone pm me, can you tell me how i can hear these?

If im breaking rules i apologise but so desperate to hear these new snippets.

Anything happening this year???

Guys,
Without saying to much or can someone pm me, can you tell me how i can hear these?

If im breaking rules i apologise but so desperate to hear these new snippets.

To be truely honest they aren't that hard to find on google, posting links to websites isnt actually allowed, also sharing links in PMs isnt allowed either just thought i'd let you know before you accidently do anything you shouldnt :)

'People Of The World' seems to be exactly the same as the one sung by J-friends, is it?

I've heard all leaked snippets except new Soldier Boy snippet.. Where can I find it? Please..

i'm one of those who believe the voice on "Michael" was MJ'S although i do think they have mastered some songs to make the vocal fit the musik, hence some sound off. Cascio's were there for him when a lot of people walked away. so i can't believe they'd fake the songs. but some of the new leaked songs sounds way off and nothing like MJ.

Which songs are u refering to then?

To be truely honest they aren't that hard to find on google, posting links to websites isnt actually allowed, also sharing links in PMs isnt allowed either just thought i'd let you know before you accidently do anything you shouldnt :)

Just out of interest. How are ppl gonna know if we send a link via PM? Not that i'm planning on doing it myself. I don't up/download as i have a shit connection, lol.

For finding the soldier boy snippet, you can easily find the full MP3 if you look in your SKULL enough.

Hehe.

Back