new "trend" - SoundCloud scammers

Korgnex

Proud Member
Country
Germany
There seems to be a new "trend" of
a) so-called traders/collectors that either lack knowledge about rare music from MJ and/or who fail to understand that all tracks they have once downloaded themselves from the web CANNOT be rare the moment they - and many others - have downloaded them, posting fan-made mixes as allegedly legit song versions
AND
b) some obscure fans who have nothing better to do than trying to scam/rip off/exploit other fans, hoping to suddenly get rare music this way

It is only normal that many of us would like to hear more songs from Michael BUT lying, participating in a hoax, joining forces to scam other fans is nothing tolerable and makes you wonder if people have no morals. Have they not looked in the mirror once?

An example (might post more here to help spotting fakes and scammers):

Got a message from someone called "mikejackson2012". Any idea about him?

hi,i saw you post alot mix,so if you have mulitrack ?i have michael jackson wbss demo FULL mulitrack,,smooth criminal mulitrack,lets boogie mulitrack,man in the mirror and thriller mulitrack for trade if you interest!i have unleak song like iaal too!i can show proof if u want!

Obviously, I am not getting into deals with him.

There are so many users with Michael, Mike, MJJ or Jackson in their nicknames. I think some of them are using various accounts, their profiles "I have... I am not a scammer" all read the same.

This is the "snippet generation". All they have are snippets from 2011 which they are trying to use to convince others.

OT here but I haven't found a lot of MJ songs on soundcloud. :(

Back