new to this site deepest sympathies to all MJ fans

bewitched

Proud Member
Hello to all

I am new to this site. I have been so moved by Michaels passing that I had to try and get intouch with his fans somehow. I am 49 years old so have listened to MJ music nearly all my life but had never really thought that much about him, I guess I took for granted he was around...............and always would be.

My eldest daughter is only 16 and she is really sad about his passing. She 'danced' to Michael before she was born when I was still carrying her, I think it was to thriller, we often talk about that, she continues to dance today, I think the great beat got her started young......before birth!!! My husband is 51 and a very much a rock fan but he has also listened to lots of MJ tracks with me over the last couple of weeks and followed all the news about his death and discussed it with me, we both feel a great loss has occured, again this is genuine, we are not people who fawn over stars at all.

I convey my deepest sympathies to all Michaels fans, I know how difficult this must be for you all, his family have received many words of condolence but I believe you, his fans, are also his wider family and need words of love and comfort too.

I hope you all don't mind but I hope to drop to the site from time to time and see whats going on if thats ok?

Love to you all

Sue H

Hello to all

I am new to this site. I have been so moved by Michaels passing that I had to try and get intouch with his fans somehow. I am 49 years old so have listened to MJ music nearly all my life but had never really thought that much about him, I guess I took for granted he was around...............and always would be.

My eldest daughter is only 16 and she is really sad about his passing. She 'danced' to Michael before she was born when I was still carrying her, I think it was to thriller, we often talk about that, she continues to dance today, I think the great beat got her started young......before birth!!! My husband is 51 and a very much a rock fan but he has also listened to lots of MJ tracks with me over the last couple of weeks and followed all the news about his death and discussed it with me, we both feel a great loss has occured, again this is genuine, we are not people who fawn over stars at all.

I convey my deepest sympathies to all Michaels fans, I know how difficult this must be for you all, his family have received many words of condolence but I believe you, his fans, are also his wider family and need words of love and comfort too.

I hope you all don't mind but I hope to drop to the site from time to time and see whats going on if thats ok?

Love to you all

Sue H

welcome Sue!!

..i guess i was always opposite, i never took for granted Michael was here, BUT.. you see theres a problem with that too.. since i was always worried about him constantly.. that something would go wrong some how and my happy days would be over!! and then it did. . . i had this hope he could get through his 50's, but with his stressful life i couldn't deny this as a fan.
but thanks for coming on and mentioning how fans feel like part of his extended family. thats how well michael touched so deeply in everyones souls. some family, friends probably assume we only look at him as an un-human icon before the memorial today, but we see hes human too. we saw what an amazing personality he had, how he treated people, past only what amazing things he did on stage. he was an amazing person in general. enjoy the forum.

That was lovely for you to post. I think more people will realise now just what the world has lost.

Thank you for this.
It just goes to show, Michael touched the hearts of so many people, fans or not. Glad to see he's getting the appreciation he deserves.

Back