New Terminator Salvation Poster Will Rip Your Head Off

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
Warner Bros. has released a new poster for Terminator Salvation.
terminator-salvation-20090319000343249.jpg

Bale is not cool enough to play John Connor, hes bad ass but the role belongs to furlong

this is one hell of a successful franchise. it's beginning to rival Superman. tv and theaters.

i really got 2 see it!!
especially if arnies in it

I saw this this evening. It was very good! And the part with Arnold is awesome :D

Cool thanks! Bale is one of my favourite actors (not just because of Batman) so I need to check that out! :)

Wasn't a big fan of the old Terminator movies though...

Cool thanks! Bale is one of my favourite actors (not just because of Batman) so I need to check that out! :)

Wasn't a big fan of the old Terminator movies though...

lol...to me, the old Terminator movies kicked ass...i'm kinda afraid to see the new one.

I've been a fan of the Terminator franchise most of my life. The first and second film are among my favourite films, and I didn't even mind the third film. But I am actually dreading seeing the new one. It looks like it totally disregards James Cameron's vision of the post apocalyptic future that everyone's been anxious to see ever since the first movie. Ugh.

I think the TV series is awesome though and it's a real shame it's been cancelled (and yes I am aware that the TV series isn't related to the third and fourth film :p).

They should have just stopped at the second one. Terminator 3 was ok but no where near as good as the first 2. Now terminator 4 minus Arnold? Cameo or no cameo, No thanks. They really want to milk this money machine for all its worth..

without a doubt this film will suck but people will see it because of christian Bale, he has that affect on the public, people will think its good because he is in it.

Way over rated actor, I will never forgive the horrendous batman voice he does! lol

I've heard some very mixed opinions of this film. Some saying its great, some saying the complete opposite. I think this film is one that's going to divide a lot of people. I really enjoyed the first two Terminator films, to me they are classics, I found the third one didn't really match up to the quality of the first two but it was enjoyable as a popcorn summmer blockbuster.

without a doubt this film will suck but people will see it because of christian Bale, he has that affect on the public, people will think its good because he is in it.

Way over rated actor, I will never forgive the horrendous batman voice he does! lol

God I thiought I was the only one who felt that way about Christian Bale. I just dont see the appeal either. Dark knight's the only batman film I've seen, and as soon as he started talking my face was like this :bugeyed I thought the voice was meant to be a joke! Apparently not :bugeyed

Back