New song

KB50MJ

Proud Member
CNN is going to play a sample of a new song Mj was working on.

Now, you know they are gonna wait till near the end of the show to play it. For the ratings of course. If they play it early..I will be shocked.

Now, you know they are gonna wait till near the end of the show to play it. For the ratings of course. If they play it early..I will be shocked.

I bet they found it by trolling. They like to talk about his difficult times. I admit I can't warch these "news" shows too much or I will become irate but I have yet to see anybody
talk about his sense of charity, musical and lyrical ability, artistic ability, financial successe, awards and other accomplishments.
People tend to forget that there was something underneath the controversy which is the basis for their interest in him to begin with.

Hear that trolls?

They just played it. It sounds like some flutes and stuff. Like out of a Disney movie or soemthing.

It was calm and soothing.

They just played it. It sounds like some flutes and stuff. Like out of a Disney movie or soemthing.

It was calm and soothing.

i didnt hear it but from what you said sounds like what deepak chopra was talking about before - a song about the enviroment etc

I bet they found it by trolling. They like to talk about his difficult times. I admit I can't warch these "news" shows too much or I will become irate but I have yet to see anybody
talk about his sense of charity, musical and lyrical ability, artistic ability, financial successe, awards and other accomplishments.
People tend to forget that there was something underneath the controversy which is the basis for their interest in him to begin with.

Hear that trolls?

I agree! DDMFF,

I'm surprised they did play the song early..lol but maybe that's cause it was instrumental but seriously. I watch these shows cause I want to understand this whole thing but I want a show where we talk about nothing but MJ's gift and his helping heal the world. No Negative talk, no trials, no baby momma's...just MJ's talent and giving.

They should talk about how MJ composed songs, how he was one with the instruments when he danced. They need to get something with the band member, engineer's and producers MJ has worked it. I know we had that thing aroung the trial back when but I want that now but not with just celebrities and their praise for him. I want the real deal with the musicians..kinda like Stevie Wonder's Songs in the Key of Life. Even though MJ can't be physically in it like Stevie now..I know their is footage of MJ's creative process in the studio.

Maybe I'm asking for too much but that's what I want to see right now.

I missed it!! Is there a video anywhere online?

This is making me so sad. Im a flute player myself and think the sound of the instrument is so beautiful. Im sure we will get to hear it soon. Im soo sad now. MJ was working so hard on this album. :(

As soon as it started to play I began to cry. It was so beautiful and so sad at the same time. Sad because ever since his passing I have really been looking into the meaning of his songs more and more and it just made me upset for some reason.

Clearly it was in its early stages but it sounded good.

It has already been posted on youtube so here it is if you missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywbY8FtKPF0

I just saw E! News ( dunno if it's new or a rerun) but they were saying "new Michael song never released" and then they played a part from Shout ( brought tears to my eyes too).
Then they showed the old One more chance pics saying they were taken last week.:doh:

As soon as it started to play I began to cry. It was so beautiful and so sad at the same time. Sad because ever since his passing I have really been looking into the meaning of his songs more and more and it just made me upset for some reason.

Thanks!
So it was Deepak Chopra that 'released' it? I guess it's the song he was talking about, for the environment..

beautiful and whats funny is right after I heard the lovely clip i found a vid with bashit faking the funk and saying kind words about my angel. what a shame he's so fake

thanks

Back