New Song leaked in youtube? (Not MJ/Just Backing vocals maybe?)

whoisthriller

Proud Member
hi guys, about 4 months ago, a new Michael Jackson song was leaked in youtube but soon was deleted, I'm lucky to happen to listen to it, it was an easten-asia style music, the opening of it was the same as Jay Sean's ride it(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BbTJjRRGs0&feature=fvst), it can be sure that the song was for michael orginally.You can hear Michael sang in the background music, it was an amazing music, it was brand new style of Micahel that you've never heard before. But soon the video was deleted myteriously. I'm so regret not saving the video, because I thought some fans must spread the music widely. Have you guys ever heard this song and saved it can show me the music? Thank you very much and sorry about mistakes on my English because I come from China.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New Song leaked in youtube?

you sure it was michael and not some guy that sounds the same such as jason malachi?

wow... that song and music video is HOT! Love it! not sure it has about it being affiliated to Michael, but the song is reaaaaaaaaaally good. (gonna try and capture the music for it.. can't seem to capture the video though as it seems they are not allowing it- which is strange)

you sure it was michael and not some guy that sounds the same such as jason malachi?
I'm 1000% sure it is michael's voice.What I think is someone leaked a session, remember a couple months ago, a guy claimed that he had got many brand new michael jackson songs but would return them to michael? I just think that must be other people happen to listen the music just like me and saved it, all I remember is that the song began with an interview which one host and one hostess asked Will about how many songs did he write for michael bla bla bla, the music was in the interview

Cant get it, did any one of use download it????????

was it a completely finished song??? ready to up and go like Hold My Hand was?

was it a completely finished song??? ready to up and go like Hold My Hand was?

It was just a snippet which I'm sure it was a demo, I just don't know why this melody become jay sean's ride it, that must be sth should be explained.

its not viewable for people in uk?
anywhere else we can hear it

"This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions. "

Guys the video is
Jay Sean - Ride it.Try to download from keephd site.

i think this thread should be deleted. its misleading.
ITS NOT A MICHAEL JACKSON TRACK AT ALL.

Back