New song By Neyo that was supposely written for Mj

billyworld99

Proud Member
idk if its true but someone said this was one of the song mj pick to record, but you can kinda hear the mj influence in it
everybody on youtube said the song remind them of michael

speeded up version

normal version

Last edited:
the beat kinda reminds me of Janet's "What Have You Done For Me Lately"...

-Dal

it sucks..its not true... neyo thinks he is mj..stupid .. hate him.. btw he sounds like a girl

God, sucks.

Does Ne-Yo think he is the next King of Pop too? News flash, he wont be, no one will.

In death Michael Jackson is still the King Of Pop, just like Elvis is still the King of Rock N' Roll.

MJ would never write something like that. That was terrible. And Neyo is ripping off WAYY too much of MJ. He really doesn't get what "inspiration" is.

EDIT: :lol: I thought the title said written BY MJ. My bad :p

Last edited:
I must ask, why all the Neyo hate?

I don't see much constructive criticism, so I'm just wondering why you all dislike him so much

idk bout all that.. ne-yo's first album was pretty sick...

he's a great songwriter as well..

he said in a recent interview that he didnt kno what to do with all the songs that he had written for MJ because they were such better quality and greater music than he normally does (according to him) that he didnt want to just give them to some random singer.. he said he's thinkin about tryin to give some to janet, since he's already written a couple tracks for her, or even just recording some himself.. im sure he's probably already done so..

but yea even tho he does seem to walk the fine line of copying and being inspired by, theres no need for the hate on ne-yo.. hes never said one thing bad about MJ and is obviously a big fan..

so jus keep cool ma babies!

-Da

dont kno much bout this song and dont think much of it..

Actually Michael didnt pick any of Neyo songs to record or Neyo would have
stated that and he never did . He was submitting songs like many artists were
"Ive been submitting songs for the record, and I know a few other people are but I don’t know
what he’s keeping, I don’t know what he’s recording. I’ll send him 3 songs, and he’ll call me and
go ‘Hey I really like number one, number two is nice, but I think the hook could be better. And
number three, no that’s not really my style. So lets try some more. Send me some more. That’s
what its been for the past few months." Neyo Sept 2008

I like a lot of neyo's work _ He probably had a some cool songs for MJ
but I dont like when artist that go out of thier way to copy Michaels style
to the point of plagerism or think they can fill his shoes _ or even suggest it
Plagiarism is defined in dictionaries as "the wrongful appropriation, close imitation, or purloining
and publication, of another author or artists work, language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions, and
the representation of them as one's own original work

Last edited:
not fair! why in the world are you hating on Ne-Yo? he has ALWAYS supported Michael. he is a big fan. at least you could respect that.

I swear, some of you people here are unbearably and unnecessarily negative sometimes!

Back