New Solo Music by Taryll Jackson

oh, to hear his sweet voice again is so magical makes me happy.. release the album taryll. you going to be a superstar. love it. thanks for posting this amazing

I think he is very talented and he could make it as a solo artist without his brothers. He is the most talented of the 3. There are a whole lot of people putting out junk and they have the nerve to call it music. He would be a breath of fresh air on the music scene. And he is fine as HE!!

not bad. some are abit same ole but theres alot of potential there

Does anyone notice that he has a tremor in his voice almost like Michael? Like at the end of a long phrase, there's that breathy tremor sometimes. It's not always there, but occasionally it is. I thought that to be pretty cool.

And I've never listened to him before, but for a first glance, I don't think he's too bad. Great songwriting skills, thats for sure.

Does anyone notice that he has a tremor in his voice almost like Michael? Like at the end of a long phrase, there's that breathy tremor sometimes. It's not always there, but occasionally it is. I thought that to be pretty cool.

And I've never listened to him before, but for a first glance, I don't think he's too bad. Great songwriting skills, thats for sure.
Yeah!! I notice that too. Maybe it has a lot to do with he and his brothers being around Michael when they were growing up. It's been said that out of all the Jackson grandkids, 3T were the closest to Michael. It's a shame, when Sony screwed Michael, they screwed 3T too. I wish Taryll the best of luck. If Michael ever does a concert, I hope Taryll is a part of it.:yes:

Yeah!! I notice that too. Maybe it has a lot to do with he and his brothers being around Michael when they were growing up. It's been said that out of all the Jackson grandkids, 3T were the closest to Michael. It's a shame, when Sony screwed Michael, they screwed 3T too. I wish Taryll the best of luck. If Michael ever does a concert, I hope Taryll is a part of it.:yes:
He does sound a bit like Michael dosn´t he. I like it :). He is really talented.

It is good to see him do his thing. And man, isn't he just hot or what? Heheheheheh.....

thanks for the update, there's some good material there.

he co-wrote Change Me for Ruben Studdard two years ago, which is a very nicely-composed track. he's strong in that department.

200px-Changeme_ruben.jpg

i'd probably call him an 'underachiever' if it didn't sound so pretentious.

taryll is really talented. i really adore his voice.

my auntie actually thought it was michael singing when i played a 3t song to her, one time :lol:

he co-wrote Change Me for Ruben Studdard two years ago, which is a very nicely-composed track. he's strong in that department.

200px-Changeme_ruben.jpg

I love that song and I can hear his style. Do you know if there are other songs by other artist that Taryll has written?

yes unfortunately the only other one that's released is a Lindsay Lohan joint, lol. i didn't want to ruin the vibe with that, but here it is:

Rumours

extra points for naming which one of his uncle's tunes this is modelled on =P

Last edited:

Man, I thought I was the only one and that I was going crazy! LOL
Glad you guys noticed it too :yes: I really like the songs Taryll created for himself. He is very talented and a very nice guy. I wish him the best too and I hope he will oneday release an album of his own. :)

yes unfortunately the only other one that's released is a Lindsay Lohan joint, lol. i didn't want to ruin the vibe with that, but here it is:

Rumours

is it Xscape!? :D

man, Lindsay is hot in that video.

So, what a minute - Taryll wrote the song "Rumors" for Lindsay Lohan?

him and TJ, yeah.

and Essence, i was thinking more along the lines of Privacy but then again Escape is pretty similar.

Rumours

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! Well I have to say that wasn't too bad at all. I liked it.:D And I think Lindsay did ok... She is just as good as Brittaney Spears. That was a really up tempo song. Taryll is really good at love songs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvoryKeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamarella

Man, I thought I was the only one and that I was going crazy! LOL
Glad you guys noticed it too :yes: I really like the songs Taryll created for himself. He is very talented and a very nice guy. I wish him the best too and I hope he will oneday release an album of his own. :)

Nah, y'all ain't the only ones...I hear it too. I also think he sounds like Jermaine sometimes at points of certain songs...it's definitely in the genes/blood :cheeky: His writing style kinds reminds me of Babyface a lil' too.

It would be cool if 3T or Taryll opened for Uncle Michael :wub: Imagine that?!?
Glad that y'all enjoyed the new tracks...me too!

OMIGOD That picture of Tar looks new...hot hot hot!!!

Thanks...Ill check out his twitter page and the new tune. Tarryl adn Taj seem to be on par with all the new fads like blogs and twitter!!

200px-Changeme_ruben.jpg

Yey :D

Here's some footage when they wrote "Change me", I've had this clip on my computer for a while but didn't recognize him until you mentioned that he co-wrote it, LOL :D

http://underdogentertainment.net/video.html?video='wouldibewrong'

I don't know if that link works in Firefox, it doesn't for me... but works fine in IE.

If someone wants to save that clip on their computer, just tell me and I'll upload it to mediafire or something :)

^ that is a niiice song! How amazing would it be if 3t were to be a surprise act or something during one of the concerts? Wishful thinking but still :wub:

Back