New Single "Michael Jackson" by 'Cash Cash'.

bobmoo79

Proud Member
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned here before or not but an american band called "Cash Cash" (no I never heard of them either) released a single called "Michael Jackson". It's from their new album called 'the beat goes on'.

Listen here:

Last edited:
I like it, nice tribute ( they even mention some tracks for "Invincible")..... thanks for posting!

I like it. More when I'm not looking at the video for some reason.

Yes just listen .. the video is too much_ I think the song is kind of repetivie though.
and I dont think its good enough to be named - Michael Jackson. but I love when
others sing about him :) I bet the amount of tribute songs for Michael would be
a Guiness World record ..

Nice song. A little repetitive, but catchy. I was hoping they would do another verse, but I guess it was too hard to think of another one and mention MJ's songs.

Tis catchy! Like the vid too, but would deffo have liked another verse slotted in there, it got a bit repetitive after the first one.
But still... :dancin:

I like it. It's up-beat and makes you want to tap your feet. I can't look at the video though, to much flashing and it hurts my head.

Nice song and video production, but feel the lyrics and melody could do with filling out a bit...

Thanks for sharing. I love tributes to Michael. Maybe the repetiveness works well in a club setting where people can sing along. But it is great to hear all tributes.

Like it! Very catchy. I love that they included Invincible titles. I love it when they make tribute songs for MJ. His legacy will live forever that way. Thank you for sharing.

Aww, Michael's spoken part is the best of it! :girl_aww: :girl_love:

And I liked how they used many of MJ's songs to be part of the lyrics, that's it! I agree with qbee, it's repetitive and it's not good enough to be named like that...

Last edited:
I think the part from around 0:18 to 0:35 is pretty cool... I don't know about the rest of the song, but it's a nice tribute :)

Who the heck are "cash cash" ...never heard of them

I was expecting to dislike it, but this actually is really catchy and it's just awesome to see them mention our hero so much. And i like the wordplay with song titles of MJ. It's quite clear these guys are real MJ fans. Really cool.

It was pretty cool. Also I like Michael's spoken part! The song is a bit repetitive but it's a cool tribute to Michael :)

I'm glad people here generally like it.
I had it on my computer quietly and as my wife passed the door she said she really liked the beat.

Who the heck are "cash cash" ...never heard of them

:rofl: I'm wondering that myself..I'll give it a try, out of respect. It's always nice to see MJ tributes..still
I'm doubtful every time one is released, we all know how people like to take advantage of his name.

Back