New Playmates MJ dolls.......

thank you for posting. I still think that the one Blanket had was the best MJ looking doll....doe anyone have that link?

thank you for posting. I still think that the one Blanket had was the best MJ looking doll....doe anyone have that link?
You mean this doll?

mjdollpic2.jpg

Again, doesn't look quite like him... But I like the Beat it one.

You mean this doll?

mjdollpic2.jpg

I got this doll at home!
Seriously... shhh... don't tell anyone but I am sleeping with it.... I even have some clothes for him to change...
Please, don't ask me about how old I am... *blushing*

I got this doll at home!
Seriously... shhh... don't tell anyone but I am sleeping with it.... I even have some clothes for him to change...
Please, don't ask me about how old I am... *blushing*
Aww, mine doesn't have any more clothes. He wears the same outfit every day. :lol:

Ladies and gentlemen:

this is the latest spring collection for MJ-Black-or-white dolls! :D

m2a80.jpg

As much as I like these Playmates figures, I'm really getting sick of the Thriller figures. Why can't playmates put out a TWYMMF figure or some tour figures like the silver Bad tour outfit? An In the Closet figure? I don't mind the ones coming out now but geez, isn't there enough Thriller memorabilia already?

I don't have the money for the Hot Toys figures, but I would do anything for that Bad figure.

Bad tour figures would be my ideal choice for the next Playmates series though.

As much as I like these Playmates figures, I'm really getting sick of the Thriller figures. Why can't playmates put out a TWYMMF figure or some tour figures like the silver Bad tour outfit? An In the Closet figure? I don't mind the ones coming out now but geez, isn't there enough Thriller memorabilia already?

I don't have the money for the Hot Toys figures, but I would do anything for that Bad figure.

Bad tour figures would be my ideal choice for the next Playmates series though.

OMG, I know right?! The Hot Toys figures are guilty of this too, I believe they had a History figure, but based on the Billie Jean performance. Aside from the BAD, and yet to be released Smooth Criminal figure, they've focused on the common images.

I've been praying for a Gold HIStory outfit. :angel:

I just bought the playmate Billie Jean one! Then I will buy the Thriller one! I will get the other two in June! :)

I also have two of the 80's figures, the Grammy version and the Thriller version + the Black or white doll too form the 90's!

The Hot Toys are way to much for me right now! But, I will get at least The Thriller one first and then the Bad one day!

Edit: Whoa! I just received My MJ BJ playmate doll from amazon! I ordered it only two days ago, was surprise it was that fast!! Let me say it is worth the money! The doll is awesome looking and the box is sweet! I can't wait to get the other 3! Very happy here! :D

Last edited:
Back