New picture of Michael?

Never seen it before, and don't pay attention to the link itself too much. Yes he does look thin there, but the autopsy results were fine in terms of weight, so unless it was lying.....

105145_michael-jackson-models-part-of-his-opening-number-costume-in-this-zaldy-this-is-it-design.jpg

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=904

I have seen this picture to...I posted in a thread about a year ago..the pic was about the people saying that he had needle marks and I posted this pick as evidence that he didn"t ....... oh yes he was with his stylist though.

Last edited:
I dont think i've ever seen this pic before wow

No the autopsy is not lying. He is thin but average for his height according to the autopsy. This picture as someone else said is from This is It. I have it on one of my DVD from the extra features. There is footage showing when he was trying out some of the costumes while they were being made. This is not a new picture although you just found it.

Also be careful with the insinuation.

No the autopsy is not lying. He is thin but average for his height according to the autopsy. This picture as someone else said is from This is It. I have it on one of my DVD from the extra features. There is footage showing when he was trying out some of the costumes while they were being made. This is not a new picture although you just found it.

Also be careful with the insinuation.

Insinuation? I actually said you shoudnt pay too much attention to it..eh..

I have seen this pic before and it's one of the reasons I say he was very thin. I know the autopsy report and so on, but he definitively looks very thin to me. See him on any other tours. I was first row in Dangerous show... he was healthy thin back then. For me, this is not a very healthy thin man.
I don't want to convience anyone anyway. Let's just agree to disagree.

That hoax forum link belongs to threads in the Conspiracy/speculation forum.

As for the picture, Michael's genuine sweetness, humility and teeny body are so disarming...

As for that Zaldo guy who works with Gaga... Michael was too kind and patient to some people, for what a mockery of clothings he had to try on from Zaldo, for instance. Those hideous robotic metal tons on his tiny shoulders.. What a complete lack of taste. Those are fit for people with robotic genes, really.

That hoax forum link belongs to threads in the Conspiracy/speculation forum.

As for the picture, Michael's genuine sweetness, humility and teeny body are so disarming...

As for that Zaldo guy who works with Gaga... Michael was too kind and patient to some people, for what a mockery of clothings he had to try on from Zaldo, for instance. Those hideous robotic metal tons on his tiny shoulders.. What a complete lack of taste. Those are fit for people with robotic genes, really.

Yes, while i did like some of the costumes , that one wasn't good at all. But was Michael really gonna wear that? The costumes he wore during the rehearsals like the business suit with red shirt, that one was very good but that was probably just a rehearse suit,lol.

I actually think that Michael looked way better in This Is It than what he did during the 30th anniversary concert back in 2001.

That picture makes me sad.. He looks happy but I think he was way too thin to be taking on an undertaking of 50 concerts.. Mike's body looks very skeletal and during history he was very muscular. I don't know what happened but I sure wish he would've hooked up with a caring and respectful nutritionist and exercise person to get him prepared for this tour. Instead of drugging him with sedatives and propofol, Murray should've had MJ somewhere eating and drinking protein shakes . It's so obvious he needed to gain some weight and Murray just didn't care.

This picture was everywhere in the end of 2009 right before This Is It came out..

When i look at This Is It i don't see an unhealthy thin man who was on his death bed. I see the Michael Jackson that i know and love.

He's thin but it's not that bad. He looks average for his height. To me, he looks healthy.

On a side note, how awesome would he have looked in all the costumes? The Jackson 5 suit was freakin' epic.

I agree. Those robotic metal tons were part of the new WBSS outfit. But I think it looks really terrible. I found it way more cooler if he only has a light clothing in WBSS (like he did on the Dangerous and HIStory Tour).

And, to be honest, I also don't like that many clothes of TII would have had Swarovski crystals on it, for example MITM. Look at his outfit of MITM on the Bad Tour. It's absolutely nothing special but still it just fits to Michael, he looks perfect.

TII would have really been a great show, but the outfits wouldn't.

He looked thin, but i think that was because how he was eating(healthy). I wish they would have fed him more.

New picture of Michael?

That title. :cry: Takes me back to the excitement we would all feel when seeing a new thread started with that title. :(

Yep, Seen it before though. :)Bless him :wub:

Yep he was thin but when you don't have any excess weight losing too much happens pretty easily when you start to exercise. But there are plenty of men who are as thin as him. Travis Payne said that Michael saw it as his 'performing weight' (or smt) and Michael Bush said that Michael asked him not to mention anything, that Michael knew he was thin. Idk

He looked thin, but i think that was because how he was eating(healthy). I wish they would have fed him more.

Eating healthy doesn't mean you get that thin.
On the contrary, it helps you have the right weight, not being in the lower extreme, which is very much like saying you are in the highest extreme of being definitively underweight.
:mello:

New picture of Michael?

That title. :cry: Takes me back to the excitement we would all feel when seeing a new thread started with that title. :(

Yep, Seen it before though. :)Bless him :wub:

so true. had to look twice when i saw the title. made me forget for a split second. yeah seen that pic b4 it was around alot when it firstcame out. personally i hate it mj looks terrible skin and bone maybe the angle doesnt help?

Back