TSCM

Proud Member
Michael Jackson in Los Angeles 04/21/2009

042109MJ.jpg

(Fame Pictures)

Michael Jackson in Los Angeles 04/21/2009

042109MJ.jpg

(Fame Pictures)
Fa' real yall. Don't mike, wit his hands like that, don't he look like a thug? lol. And wit that get up, don't he look like he's about to go rob somebody and make that papah' lol. Mike look like ah real ol' G. Look at the way he's holding his hands and then the mask, scarf, sunglasses, with the jacket. It mad funny to me cuz I know he's the exact opposite. oooOoOo I'm scurred ah you mike. :rofl:

Thanx for the pic TSCM. Ooooh! he looks hot:wild: OMG!!!

Yall funny:lol: *humming "Ain't A Friend of Mine" (aka Gangsta)* He's about to kick some of the papparazzi's asses, you know, moonwalk style. They better watch out!

as usual, we can't see his face!.
Which makes me even more excited seing him in concert and see how he looks like!!!!!

MJ looking cool
;)

Fa' real yall. Don't mike, wit his hands like that, don't he look like a thug? lol. And wit that get up, don't he look like he's about to go rob somebody and make that papah' lol. Mike look like ah real ol' G. Look at the way he's holding his hands and then the mask, scarf, sunglasses, with the jacket. It mad funny to me cuz I know he's the exact opposite. oooOoOo I'm scurred ah you mike. :rofl:

Hahah , agree. I like the hoody he is wearing, but I still feel sad for Mike,
to always keep his face covering for the sun. I bet he wants to throw that mask away, and walk normal down the streets.

Wooooooooooooooooooow!!
I love you baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait till i see you in summer!!

Mmmm...With no disrespect intended...Gangsta...he is TOTALLY not...!

To me he looks like a human being...shopping...

:angel:Knowledge Is Growth

wow my post when straight over your head. lol

anyways....Look whos gangsta! mike is so thugged out in that pic. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back