New MJ Songs (Info)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
MJ recorded "For The World" with Theron Feemster in 2009 in Los Angeles.

And "All In Your Name" with Barry Gibb in 2003 in his Miami home.

As well two another songs has been registered recently under "Beatbox 2010" and "Shut Up And Dance". Both songs has been recorded with Eric Kirkland and Prince Michael Durham sometime in 2009.

http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-mj-songs.html

thanx alot :waiting for them to leak !! :

I hope they won't leak. They will probably be on the next album and I don't wanna hear everything (in bad quality lol) before the album comes.

Interesting. Thanks for the info. Hopefully we can hear them on the next album. I hope they don't leak though, for that reason.

Dangerousencorporated yo, your signature is soooooo funnnyyy!!! Where'd you get that footage from?! but its also a bit explicit.

Last edited:
Dangerousencorporated yo, your signature is soooooo funnnyyy!!! Where'd you get that footage from?! but its also a bit explicit.

don't worry i've reported it:yes::yes:

i cant wait for them:D:D

Love these song titles : Shut up and Dance, Beatbox 2010. Can I expect some kickass beats and strong vocal? Ooh!:D

AndreyZidane™;3230511 said:
Yes, I hope they don't leak. And I hope they end up the next album without to much modifications to the original version of each song.
Yes, that's what matters. They better not f*** it up this time around. Show me the raw material.
AndreyZidane™;3230558 said:
Btw, why is it called "Beatbox 2010" if it was recorded in 2009?
Well, who knows, he wanted to talk about the year 2010. Maybe there's a metaphor using the number or something...? Anyway, I love the title. Sounds like he did a lot of beatboxing in there, doesn't it?

Shut Up & Dance is an Aerosmith song from way back. Wonder if it's the same song, with MJ doing the cover. Could be interesting if it is

I hope they are finished. don't want another HT

If they are releasing it, then I don't need a leak, but if they aren't planning on releasing these songs, well throw them on the internet I would say !! Barry Gibb and MJ are my idols!!! Bee gees + Michael it must be something amazing !!!

Apparently these tracks are planned for new album for 2012.

don't worry i've reported it:yes::yes:
LMAO @ U *rolls eyes* smh Its been there a while now

A friend from this forum found it and the footage is from the Blu Ray of TII

If they are releasing it, then I don't need a leak, but if they aren't planning on releasing these songs, well throw them on the internet I would say !! Barry Gibb and MJ are my idols!!! Bee gees + Michael it must be something amazing !!!

Me too, love the Bee Gees. New songs from Michael--something new to look forward too.

I can't wait to hear these songs but I just don't understand the title of one of them, "Beatbox 2010".

So in 2011/2012 they'll release a song called "Beatbox 2010" which was actually recorded in 2009. Doesn't make to much sense to me. They should rename the song to something from the song's chorus.

wow :wild: !! I can't wait to hear Barry and Michael voices together !! It must be amaaaaaaaaaaaazing !! :party:

Love these song titles : Shut up and Dance, Beatbox 2010. Can I expect some kickass beats and strong vocal? Ooh!:D

Expect to get one verse and a chorus coz that was MJs style it seems. The rest may well be padding added after MJ died.

Anything else is a bonus.

Back