New MJ Material Copyrighted by Estate

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
hmm....interesting.....I wonder if they will use footage from TII....I guess we will have to wait and see..thank you for posting DI..:)

title sounds more like a contest (program)

wasnt the world tour after the TII concerts going to be called BRING iT ?

Interesting. Can't wait to hear more news about it...if we get any.

wasnt the world tour after the TII concerts going to be called BRING iT ?

wasn't TII the "last courtain call"?
yeah, right, I read back in the days (May 2009) about MJ's plans to go on a world tour... but never ever read any names. Bring it? Where does that come from?
:unsure:

off topic I went :eek:

back on topic:

interesting :)

interesting info....hopefully we'll see what this is all about one day.

Dangerous Incorporated;3241738 said:
New material has been recently copyrighted by the MJ Estate. The title is "If You’ve Got It, Bring It". The most interesting part is that the copyright has been filed under Optimum Productions Inc., the video production company of MJ. This means that the new material might be a video.

http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/2011/02/another-new-mj-material.html

Probably the title for the reality series for the Cirque Du Soleil Shows. They started working on the shows last month.

Last edited:
"If You’ve Got It, Bring It, If You haven't got it, Fake It". Estate's motto regarding new MJ material. ;)

Last edited:
Willy;3247375 said:
"If You’ve Got It, Bring It, If You haven't got it, Fake It". Estate's motto regarding new MJ material. ;)

Why do you even bother? I mean, ever heard of "if you have nothing nice to say...to STFU"?

Probably a code name.............

If they put the name "Bad Tour" then the cat would be out the bag!!!!

Willy;3247375 said:

Zzzzzz..... these "jokes" are getting really tired

Zzzzzz..... these "jokes" are getting really tired

No offence to the original poster, but I partially agree with Serendipity.

I'm sure the original poster didn't mean to, anyway.

Why can't we just be excited and waiting for what's coming, instead of being sarcastic, seriously?

Back