New MJ book coming : A life for L.O.V.E (About his humanitarian work)

xrisx

Proud Member
I just thought this might be interesting to some.
The people behind the book "Its all about L.O.V.E" are, according to their site,collecting stories for a new book about his charity work.

This is from their site:

"Michael emphasized in interviews ever so often that he wanted to be remembered not only for his incredible entertainment, but also for his efforts to heal the world. Unfortunately, his tireless dedication to help never received the attention and appreciation it would have deserved. On the contrary, Michael was often ridiculed for his ambitions and punished for his generosity.

After showing Michael's openness towards his fans and that very special bond, that existed between him and his supporters in our first book "It's all about L.O.V.E. - Michael Jackson stories you were never meant to read" , which quickly became a bestseller among the worldwide fan community, this new project will focus on Michael's humanitarian work.

Again we intend to collect stories, this time of people whom Michael helped personally or through donations; and of people who have witnessed or arranged those meetings, have spoken to Michael about his efforts or have any other experiences with Michael, the humanitarian. If you are one of these people, please visit our share-section!

Our inspiration for this project is the strong feeling that it is high time to make this very important aspect of Michael's life finally more publicly known. He dedicated a big part of his life, time and money to helping others without wanting to attract attention with it, but now that he is no longer here, we believe it is up to us to set the record straight for him. It's up to us to tell the world what he really was about through personal stories about experiences with him.

Besides that we hope that we will be able to collect money for charity, like we did with our last book, as all proceeds will be donated to charity in Michael's name! Last but not least we hope to inspire people reading the stories to do something themselves, to continue Michael's message of giving. "

This is their site if you have a story to share: http://www.mjjbook.com/

I really can't wait to read this book. I really liked the first book and I love the idea that this will focus on his humanitarian work.

Thank you for sharing! This is so beautiful! Michael's legacy as an extraordinary humanitarian definitely deserves a wonderful book like this! God bless you Michael, sweetest angel of Light! Your L.O.V.E lives on...

This is really great. Michael did so much humanitarian work and it deserves to be recognized. Its important people recognize the good he did rather than focus on other things in his life. Michael you are truly loved.

Back