New MJ action figure by Queenstudios

mthalen

Proud Member

Check out this figure.
0303bc5681afea18804cfed560603c86.jpeg

e7359511628e566403a8dc29d73ee005.jpeg

Nice display piece. Really looking like m. I didn't think about removing the jacket. I love it because it truly resembles him here.

edit- I assume the jacket would come off so there would be the 2 looks then. There is his gold fencing suit under that.

Before even clicked on this I knew it was gonna be over $200, but then I found out it was... €440?! Wow indeed.

Before even clicked on this I knew it was gonna be over $200, but then I found out it was... €440?! Wow indeed.
that's the deluxe version with the rooted (real) hair, there should be a more affordable standard version with sculpted hair and eventually maybe a premium version with a background.

This is probably the best MJ figure ever made.

The detail from the neck down is absolutely amazing. The materials look 1:1. The face is really good too - not quite perfect, but the best I've ever seen.

Check out this figure.
I don't do collectibles but this new one is really good. A couple of weeks ago I saw a brilliant one, very similar to this, with Michael wearing the black Superbowl outfit (iirc). It was a video showing how the different parts all fitted together. It was the first Michael 'doll' I had ever seen that actually looked like him. I can't find it now but I'm wondering if it's the same manufacturer as this one?

Anyway, here's another picture. Classic pose.

GTVLiuJWYAA4zYZ

Last edited:
that's the deluxe version
But imagine if they didn't try to sell everything as a "deluxe" version. Imagine how good it would be if there was a range of prices, including stuff that normal people could actually own.

I dunno, maybe it's because I come from an era where Star Wars figures were £1.99, so even a poor kid could buy dozens, but I just think this modern overblown licensing situation is a load of shit.

But imagine if they didn't try to sell everything as a "deluxe" version. Imagine how good it would be if there was a range of prices, including stuff that normal people could actually own.

I dunno, maybe it's because I come from an era where Star Wars figures were £1.99, so even a poor kid could buy dozens, but I just think this modern overblown licensing situation is a load of shit.
there still could be more Inart figures coming later next year at the latest, they have been doing so many licensing products to build up the tension for the biopic. last time smt like this happened, the Hot Toys collection around Michael's death as well as the first funko pops. fast forward over a decade later it seems they are repeating the same thing with brand new statues, funkos, and 1/6 scale figures but with the competition from Hot Toys, inart which is this Jam figure (in which I pre-ordered lol). and there is also the Minix figures (Thriller and SC) and a few other stuff coming in just toys alone, I even read about the sunglasses and watches and just a whole bunch of random stuff 💀

there still could be more Inart figures coming later next year at the latest,
Time to start saving methinks ...just in case there is an Oscars 1991....or Victory one.
they have been doing so many licensing products to build up the tension for the biopic.
*hyped*🥳
1/6 scale figures but with the competition from Hot Toys, inart which is this Jam figure (in which I pre-ordered lol).
the hot toys are great and all ...but this ... something about it...so for me Inart knocks the rest out of the water .....Inart the number one destroyer toy haha

Back