New Michael Website

Thank You! Hopefully they will have some good stuff on here. It looks offcial, the copyright says 2010.

Definitely official.
Keeping MJ's legacy alive.

I hope the stalkers & other lunatics won't find out...They will probably go batsh!t crazy sending hateful emails & accusing everybody of being murderers.

Definitely official.

I hope the stalkers & other lunatics won't find out...They will probably go batsh!t crazy sending hateful emails & accusing everybody of being murderers.
Please dont give them any ideas, they are embarrassing the fan community already enough.

Site was registered in October of last year.

The letters of administration were issued on October 22nd so probate could begin. Earlier this month the administrators were given court permission to run the business.

Definitely official.

*hmmmm*

no.gif
- Vestfold - Tonsberg /Norvege

route: 85.19.0.0/16
descr: TDC Song Norway

http://tdc.com/profile/
http://tdc.com/publish.php?dogtag=tdccom_profile_bp

yeah when you look the who is info it looks fake. it is registered by someone at Norway.

probably someone registered the domain names hoping the Estate will buy them.

that's what I think as well.

ie: Some one in norway is trying to make a buck !!!

that's what I think as well.

ie: Some one in norway is trying to make a buck !!!

Well, of course... of ALL the countries and places in the whole wide world the people behind this had to come from Norway. I can assure you that there are plenty of smart (ironic) brains here as well hoping to make some quick cash but to do this. I guess we just have to see what happens with the site. But i promise you; Mr. Norway has nothing 2 do with it :)

Well, of course... of ALL the countries and places in the whole wide world the people behind this had to come from Norway. I can assure you that there are plenty of smart (ironic) brains here as well hoping to make some quick cash but to do this. I guess we just have to see what happens with the site. But i promise you; Mr. Norway has nothing 2 do with it :)

.... you never know.... :ninja:

LOL!!!
:lol:

Hmm well if its fake its using the MJJ productions logo...

I sent an email via the contact at the bottom
To whom it may concern,

Could please tell me what the plan is for this website and is it officially approved by the Estate of Michael Jackson.

Thank you for your time.

and this was their response:
Thank you for you interest in The Michael Jackson Company.

As of now, the website is only up due to protecting it's trademark.

Sincerely yours

TMJC, LLC.

I sent an email via the contact at the bottom

and this was their response:
Quote:
Thank you for you interest in The Michael Jackson Company.

As of now, the website is only up due to protecting it's trademark.

Sincerely yours

TMJC, LLC.

That's what I call a fan of actions :)

thanks for that!!!

:clap:

Back