New Michael Jackson Website/Art Competition

smoothcriminal12

Proud Member
Does anybody remember this:

At the beginnning of March 2007 an art competition started. It was stated that the three winners would have their work advertised and put on the soon to be made new website, which will be run by the Michael Jackson Company.

Source: Wikipedia/Raymone Bain

What happened?

Ive always thought this. Half the members here could buy a domain, whip up a site, run it and upload that artwork in like 10mins lol. I wonder why it never happened too. A personal MJ site would be wicked. A way for him to communicate perosnally to us.

I thought that was only for the fans in Japan for ( I think) the fan appreciation party.:huh: Maybe I was misinformed or something. But I did hear about it too.

mike says a lot of things. ;) I remember something about a charity single or two. Oh, and am i right in remembering something about a supposed album? a theme park? movies? clothing line? opening neverland up? A website is the least of his unfulfilled promises.

Last edited:
mike says a lot of things. ;) I remember something about a charity single or two. Oh, and am i right in remembering something about a supposed album? a theme park? movies? clothing line? opening neverland up? A website is the least of his unfulfilled promises.

I think mike himself is not so much concerned with stuff outside of music right now, but I do agree will we ever know what happened to the charity single?

Dont hold your breathes, the likely hood of anything happening in 2008 is very very remote,

What a great attitude from an admin.

----------------
Now playing: Duran Duran - Cry Baby Cry (Bonus Track)
via FoxyTunes

lol, just coz theyre admin doesnt mean it should be sugar coated or plain lied about. If the website aint there 13 months after it was supposed to be, whats another 8 months? "Hey, here is that artwork that won that comp, you know, 13 months ago. Oh, you dont remember?" haha.

Does anyone remember Raymone actually every saying that though? :unsure: Or is it something unreferenced from Wikipedia? :unsure:

yes raymone had stated that there was an official website to be created and launched "soon"

Back