New Michael Jackson game!!!

xscape guy 2003

Guests
ever wondered what happened with the ***new michael jackson game to coincide with *THIS IS IT????**

Well according to devs at GDC in America here is the latest!!

Great news by the way!!
quote!!!

The devs who weren’t busy waiting in line had plenty to say about their forthcoming projects. Notably, a Sony Music representative, Mark Kozlov, spilled the beans about a forthcoming, unannounced Michael Jackson video game: “We were trying to get a re-release of the old Moonwalker game out at the same time as the This Is It DVD, but we couldn’t work a deal out with [original game maker] Sega in time. [MJ's] estate is working on [releasing the new game]. You’ll have to wait and see.” Kozlov had no other details, adding, “It’s super secret.” Umm…

Terry
link

http://www.publicola.net/2010/03/09...ael-jackson-free-droids-and-iphones-in-ghana/

Re: New michael jackson game!!!

Hope something comes.

So am I to understand that a re-release of the Moonwalker game is IN ADDITION to a brand new game, or are they classifying the re-release as the "new" game?

Wowoww... so now we will be bombarded with new realeases of old things. Well... I don't have a clear opinion on this, but for years we have been waiting for more material, so well... that's it. Hope it works! I'll try to be positive about this :yes:

Sad thing for me I can't play any of those new games :cry: I get so terribly dizzy, that after 8 minutes I have to give up and rest in bed for an hour, at least. Weak me :(

To me it sounds as though they were going to re-release the original moonwalker and are working on a brand new game.

I guess most of us here will already know that the Moonwalker game is freely available on the net and can be played using emulators such as 'Mame' for the arcade version, 'Dgen' for the Megadrive version, or WinUAE for the Amiga version. I'm sure there must be others too, but those are the ones I have played.

We knew they were working on a brand new game prior to MJ's death but new information dried up and so I thought it had been shelved - the rumours said it would be released in time for Christmas and to coincide with the concerts in London, but that didn't happen. There were rumours at the time that it could just be an MJ version of 'Rock band' or 'Lips', but we didn't know for certain either. If this source is to be trusted (and if nothing gets in the way of the release) Perhaps we will get to buy an MJ game after all. If it is released I would have to buy it - the first game I've bought in YEARS!

I know video games, when things like this come out and it's not posted on IGN (video game website) or something of that nature, usually means it's a load of crock. I do hope there really is something more to this though.

i can only imagine how astronomical the amount of money is, that sega asked for. lol
Because it's about MJ they should give it for free, right? I mean how dare someone make money off MJ's name.

Last edited:
Because it's about MJ they should give it for fre, right? I mean how dare someone make money off MJ's name.

well, you're giving me a glimpse into the reason for this nations's bad economy. that's all i'll say on that.

MJ could have gouged a lot of people in his life. he chose not to do that. instead he got into the guiness book of world records for charity. all your posts suggest that greed is good.

if you carefully read my posts, i never suggested people give away things for free. but i am disturbed by the fact that you think it's ok if somebody goes behind a counter and sell a shirt for a hundred dollars if MJ's image is on it.

you have heard the expression that if you build a better mouse trap, the world will beat a path to your door?

i am more likely to strike it rich, if i charge five dollars for a shirt with MJ's image, and make sure MJ gets a percentage of the proceeds, than if i charge 500 dollars. this is the message that i've been conveying to you, that you have a problem with.

the message that i've been trying to convey to you, has never had the word 'free' in it. you put that in there, yourself. the message i've been trying to convey to you, is, a person is more likely to do well economically, if they think of somebody besides themself.

Last edited:
Because it's about MJ they should give it for fre, right? I mean how dare someone make money off MJ's name.

:agree: Don't bother.

I work in finance, and reading this c-rap is making my head spin.

I guess the basic concept of economy, investment & free market is foreign to some.

Oh please, vnc wasn't saying that.
Sometimes I think people start things for the sake of it. :doh:

Back on topic...

I wonder what type of game would it be, possibly a rock band version, it would be cool if they made another game like moonwalker though
I think the best shot at success for an MJ video game would be a Rock Band/Guitar Hero/Sing Star type of game. A game that would focus on his music. I don't think an action type game, like Moonwalker was, would be as successful.

Wow, so a re-release of Moonwalker AND a new game? That's exciting. Hope they don't get our hopes up though.

A Michael Jackson RPG!!!!

I could see it now.........

A wild reporter appeared!

Reported used Slander does +5 damage

Michael used SHAMON HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO +565985858 damage

the reported was defeated Michael gains 1234 ex points!

hahahahaahah

i remember reading an article about this! Those of you who are familiar with Computer games or even console from back in dangerous or early invincible days , will or maybe have heard of a programmer/designer called Dave Perry! He is a veteran computer game designer and produced earthworm jim /cool spot, amongst others. He said Michael appraoched him about doing this!! new game just as invinvcible was to come out, but we all know what happened to that project, anyway he says he started it again to be in line up with other projects destined for release at same time as this is it concerts!, i will try and find article.
I still think that there is a MJ Singstar on way, because i am a member of offical forum and when i ask Singstar manager they say no at this moment, or we cannot say just yet! but never ever NO! outright.

Terry

Think we can safely say that moonwalker HD and new *dave perry and Michael game ** will come out, as well as MJ singstar now!

The sky the limit! Thats one hELL of a record agreement between estate and Sony!

Made up that the fans will get msotly new material now, 10 albums worth DAM!

im glad its not all coming out at once, but will love the forthcoming Ghosts and different tours on bluray that will now inevitebly come out.

November is date set for new album according to report?

Terry

Back